insane

Perrie

I sit in bed and had my Mac on my lap as I waited for the movie to start. After Leigh hit the lights she climbed into bed next to me and suddenly brought her lips to mine.

"Yes?" I ask laughing.

"What? Can't I kiss you?" she laughed as she looked down at my stomach and let a tear fall.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask as she became silent and looked away from me.

"Nothing," she laughed "it's just insane that we finally get to have our own. I mean you're gonna be a great mother."

I cupped her cheek and faced her towards me. "Thank you," I smile "now stop crying before I do. I've had enough being emo." I laugh.

She laughed and nodded, wiping away her isolated tears with the back of her hand.

"So we gonna watch or we gonna cry?" I ask.

"Watch of course."

"You're a fucking crybaby. Stahp it right now." I demand as I brang her in for a cuddle and hugged her tightly.

"Up till now you cry too much. Bet your 14 year old self is laughing. She never cried did she?" I laugh as I pressed my lips on her dark black hair.

"The only time she cried was when she left you."

"Enoughhhhh with the dramatic talk. Movie 's starting. Shut your hole."

She rolled her eyes and quickly pecked my cheek before she cuddled up inside my arms and laid her head on my chest.