leigh vida loca

Leigh

I grab my sports bag from the seats and slung it over my shoulder as I took out my keys and walked out of my studio.

I waved goodbye to my dancers that were chatting outside with one another.

I smiled and hopped into my car and closed the door as I pushed in the keys and watched my car rave on.

My hands gripped the wheel and drove out the car park to Perrie's photography studio not to far from me.

As my car drove into Perrie's studio, I parked my car and started walking towards the entrance.

I couldn't be any prouder as I read
'Edwards Art and Design Photography Studio'

I've never been inside her studio. It was kind've crazy to know that since it's been 3 weeks..

But I'm here now.

The automatic doors opened as they sensed me and soon enough I was surrounded by walls covered from top to bottom with Perrie's shots.

The photos varied from buildings, food to local celebrities like Rixton that have dropped by in the past.

As I walked by the reception I hear my name.

"You must be Leigh-Anne."

I turn my head to see a woman around my mothers age with short blonde hair.

"Yes," I smile "that's me." I answer as I walk over.

She gave me a big smile as we stood face to face. "It's a blessing to finally meet you Leigh-Anne. I'm Deborah or Debbie for short. Debbie Edwards. Perrie's mom."

I felt my mouth gap open. "I can't believe it. Really?"

She nodded and wrapped me into her arms. "Thank you for making Perrie herself again," she cooed "you've done more for her heart than I could ever have. You've done a massive favour not only to me but her siblings."

I smile "You're welcome Mrs Edwards."

She chuckled "Mrs Edwards is for my staff. Debbie is for my family. And soon you'll be apart of that," she explained as I smiled "Perrie's just finishing off a family so you can wait in her office." she finished as she took me to a huge room.

She opened the door and turned on the lights. "She'll be here in a few."

I nodded, "Thank you Debbie."

She nodded and left me alone. As I slowly scanned the room I realised that I was in every other photo frame. There were pictures of us on her desk and one of me that she took on her wall.

I felt my heart melt as I looked at the appreciation she had for me and for us in general.

I took a seat on the couch across her desk and pulled my phone out.