replay

Leigh

The music plays through my speakers and my hands drive over Perrie's chest. As my hands did its work, she put in all her effort. It made me smile as I watched us, Jadesy and the rest follow.

By the end of the song my heart was beating and I could feel Perrie's under my hand. "Great job." I smile as I pressed a kiss on her cheek and blushed as everyone shouted "ayeee."

"If you think about it," Perrie started as she took a seat on the floor with me "today was like a replay."

"How so?" I ask.

"Like if you replay how we danced yesterday it was good. Actually you know what I'm not making sense. Whatever."

I laughed and layed the back of my  head on her lap as everyone filed out other than Jesy and Jade.

They were at the back, visible to my eye, giving sneaky kisses to each other.

I clear my throat "Ahem. Girls." I say.

Their lips parted ways, and their heads turned to me. "Yes," Jade giggled as her face reddened "need anything?"

"Not in particular," I laugh "but before you get on with that," I smile "would you guys want to do some more dances?"

They looked at each other for a few moments while they had a little chat about it.

"Yeah why not." Jesy smiled.

Before I could tap Perrie on the shoulder, she shot up from the ground and dusted the back of her tights.

"So what song is it?" she asked.

"It's this song I've been liking a lot. It's a little dirty but you'll get used to it. It's called ADIDAS."

"ADIDAS?," Perrie asked confused " isn't ADIDAS meant to say all day I dream about sport?"

"Cute baby, but no."

"Pretty sure Leigh's referring to 'all day i dream about sex." Jade laughed.

Perrie blinked then blinked again. "I beg your pardon? All day I dream about sex?! Where the fuck did that come from?! You two cannot stop yabbering about sex can ya?"

Me and Jade shook our heads. "Nope." I laugh.