not there

Perrie

I wrap my towel around my body and walked to the front door. My eye looked through the peep hole and found Jade.

My hand grabbed the knob and turned in clockwise till Jade was in full view. A smile was painted on her face and excitement rushing through.

"Yeah, don't mind by outfit," I say " come in."

She laughed and walked in to the hallway "So what brings you here." I smile as I brang her into my room.

"Well," she smiled as she leaned on the doorframe " I have good news," she clapped " even I couldn't believe it."

I walked to my dresser and grabbed some new underwear, some shorts and a cropped tee.

"Do you mind?" I laugh.

She turned around and left me to change into my underwear. When I was done I removed my towel and threw it onto the bed.

"Ok you can look now."  I say.

She turned around and groaned. "I really want to sit down. My legs are aching," she said " Jes took me to the park for spin and honestly she rides too fast." she answered as she threw herself onto my bed.

My eyes widened. SHIT.

"Uh babe," I start "maybe you could sit on the floor?"

"The floor? Why the fuck would I sit on the floor? You don't fucking clean down there and -"

Leigh-Anne came out of the bathroom in her towel. She looked at me then to Jade.

"Wait," she started as she looked at the bed, then to me and then to Leigh-Anne "you just said to not sit and both of you just had a shower so you two -"

Leigh nodded.

"Fuck!," she shouted "ew omg why lord. Why me?!"

I laughed " I already told you to move your ass."

"But you only just did -"

"I made her wet.." Leigh said.

"And cum." I added.

She put her hand over her mouth and faked puked. "Lord Jesus why? But," she said she faced me "how'd it go?"

I grabbed a pillow and hit her face "Fuck off you perve."

"What? Don't tell me to fuck off," she laughed "you could barely get your hands on my tits. I had to tell you that you could before you even laid a finger on it."

"We were -"

"Shut your face. I have Jessica to -"

Me and Leigh dropped our jaws. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

Leigh smiled "That's why you're here," she laughed "because you're together and have been fucking."

"Well not actually fuck just yet," Jade answered as she flipped her hair "but yeah. Jadesy is real."