listen

Perrie

We all sit outside my studio, our backs against the wall. The sky was getting darker but what could I do. I had to listen to what she had to say.

"Just get on with it," I say " I wanna go home."

"If you knew how I felt that day," she started "I never wanted to leave. My heart was shattered and I cried the whole flight. And that because my mom found out."

I look at her with confusion. "What are you saying she found out? Found out about what?" I ask.

"Us," she answered "she found out about us the day before. Apparently she asked Liam why I was acting so strange around her when she came to visit the week before. So she called me just before you came back from the Studio. It was the reason I told you I wanted to go to sleep early. It wasn't because I didn't feel well. It was because my heart wasn't. It was too much to take in. She yelled at me for the first time ever. So when you were asleep beside me I left."

"But you told your mom about us when we started dating,"I say "what are you going on about?"

"Because I never did tell her," she cried "I was afraid because she doesn't support LGBT."

"You had her on speaker. I was beside you!"

"It wasn't my mom Perrie! I faked it. I changed the caller ID and got my Aunt to pretend."

I chuckled as tears streamed down. "You lied to her for four years?!," I shout "you lied in her fucking face for four fucking years. You are the most digusting person I've ever met." I shout as I lifted myself off the ground and grabbed Leigh's wrist.

Without looking back I dragged Leigh to the car and told her to unlock it.

"OPEN IT LEIGH FUCKING HELL!" I scream, letting all my anger out. I didn't know what was getting over me.

"What about your car?"

"Can you stop fucking talking for once! I'll get my mom you drive it home. Just unlock the fucking car I can't take -"

I leaned against the car door and slide down till I was back onto the cold ground.

"I can't," I cry  "I fucking can't babe. I'm so sorry..."

I stuffed my face into my hands and sobbed as I heard Leigh-Anne walking around to me.

As I felt her skin brush against mine I lifted my head and gave her an apologetic look. But then I realised she had been crying too. Her tear stains stuck to her face and her black eyes filled with water.

"I'm sorry Leigh," I coo "I didn't mean too."

She shook her head and laughed, "It's ok baby. I understand," she smiled as she cupped my cheek "I love you. Ok?"

I nodded, "Ok," I answer "just take me back to your place. I don't wanna go back."

She nodded and pressed a kiss on my forehead. "Of course."