better than words

Perrie

As I took the bottle of alcohol  away from my lips I turned my head to Leigh-Anne. She had the biggest smirk on her face.

I laughed and took my gaze elsewhere only to find Jade making out with Niall.
"Getting kinda hot under the couch are we?"

Niall's lips left Jade's and his eyes moved to me. "I guess." he answered.

By the time the clock struck 11pm we all found ourselves on the floor. The bag of chips gone, at least 12 different cups laying around, a bottle of alcohol by the boys and the untouched box of beer that Niall brang.

As Liam finally reached his second go at spin the bottle we all heard a loud thud.

All our eyes turned to Jade and Niall. For the past half an hour all they've been doing is eat their faces off.

"If you wanna fuck each other," Louis laughed in a drunk manner "please take it somewhere else. A hotel at least. I don't wanna see Niall's dick in your throat anytime soon."

"Neither do I. Even if it's the tiniest shit on the planet. Move it along Horan," Liam instructed as he flung a condom across the room and had it land on Jade's hair "and protection is necessary." he chuckled.

"Anyway," I laugh "all of you should get going. I have a long day tomorrow," I explain "Luke you don't mind driving these fucks back to their pent house do you?"

He shook his head " not at all," he smiled "besides I have Michael and Calum and Ash to help."

I smiled, "Thank you."

As I lifted myself off the floor I smacked all of their asses and demanded them to move along.

"The Jerrie celebration is over you fucks. Get up and get moving. I'm too tired."

"Yeah yeah we're up." Harry said as he jumped onto Louis' back and instructed him to piggyback him out.

Calum followed the two while Michael got Liam to help him get Niall off Jade.

"Jade Thirlwall," I laugh. "Get your fucking vagina off Niall and get outta here. You are too drunk for words."

"Gay my ass." Michael laughed as he wrapped Niall's arm around his neck and walked him out.

"Oh fuck off Michael," I laugh as I watched Liam pick Jade off the floor.

And once they were all out the door I leaned against the couch beside Leigh and laughed.

"Well this night was insane."

"Tell me about it," she laughed as she took her straight hair away from her lips "I can't even tell the time. But I can tell where you're lips are," she smirked as she pulled me onto her lap and pulled me in.

Her kisses were hungry so I gave her what she wanted.