touch it

Perrie

"I thought we were going to bed?" I ask through our kiss.

She shook her head, " Take it off." she demanded.

I do as I'm told and removed my shorts, shirt and jacket off my body till I was left in my underwear.

Her hands drove up my chest and reached the back of my bra where it revealed the small white tag.

"Victoria's Secret?," she smirked as she brang her head to the crook of my neck and sucked on my skin lightly till I let out a soft screetch "cute." she smiled.

I cringed and held onto the edge of my bed as she started placing kisses down the middle of my chest, over my scar and one right one top of my underwear.

I didn't really know how to react. We never really went this far.  As she crawled back to me she pressed her lips against mine once more and spoke into my mouth "You're so hot it might actually make me wet."

My eyed widen and her words unravel me and I grab onto her jacket as he nips on my ear and blows against it softly "You're turn babe."

My eyes shoot out of my head at her words. My turn?  I have no idea what to do.

But I give her a small smile and began to move my hand in various directions on her body. She could tell I was confused by the laugh she had going on.

"I don't know what to do," I say "sorry." I apologise. But without knowing what to do my mind goes straight for it. My tongue runs over her neck and her body jumps at my gesture.

I try to do it again and surprisingly it was sucessful.  Her hands move from the bed and rest against my hips as I slowly move my lips to hers and rubbed my thumb against her bottom lip.

"... I think you're getting a hang of it." she breathed as I pressed my lips right back on hers and felt the electricity shoot through me. 

Moments after I finally opened my eyes again. The sight of her nipping my skin on my chest sends me over the edge.

I then felt a piercing pain rush through me as she pressed her chest against mine and started rubbing against mine.

My throat lets out a shout and my hands gripping my hair as I shut my eyes tightly.

It felt amazing but painful at the same time. Was this what people called sexual pleasure? Things just swirled through my mind as she contined to do so like tidal waves by the ocean.

"Are you ok?" she whispered "I don't want to hurt you."

I shook my head " It.. feels amazing," I breath "don't stop."

*

Sorry if my first actual Lerrie sex scene was shit. I don't actually know how but promise it'll be better the second.