leave it for later

Leigh

I put my shirt back on and watched Perrie fix her hair as I hear the boys chuckle outside.

"Do you think they know?" I ask.

"You didn't really have to ask her," Michael started " it doesn't take 10 minutes to take a piss. Or shit. If you do take that long you have a problem."

My face flushed red as I heard Calum and Harry laugh like a pack of Hyenas.

Perrie laughed and grabbed my hand. "Hey it's nothing to be embarrassed about. You don't know how many girls they've fucked. When they were high on alcohol of course."

I shook my head and followed her out the door.

"Leigh-Anne," Harry laughed "do you have a speaker planted in your throat?"

"You were uh," Calum chuckled " I could hear you moaning." he laughed as his eyes welled with tears and his face red.

"You couldn't leave it for later?" Michael asked "seriously?"

"Don't ask me," Perrie laughed "she's the one who dragged me into the bathroom. And besides I just do random shit to her. She just moans. Not my problem." she chuckled.

"Give me a ring if you wake up with a hickey." Harry joked as he ate a handful of Nachos.

"Hey don't eat it all," I groan. "I want some. I'm hungry." I say.

"Hungry?," Harry asked " didn't you just eat Perrie out?" he joked one more.

"Fuck off Styles."

"Fuck you too." he laughed as he stuffed a chip into my mouth.