she

Jade

As I bring the glass to my lips I drank as I kept my eyes on a recent photo with Perrie with her so called girlfriend.

leigh_love_life

she's my weirdo soz 💕 lava you @/perrieeele

I laughed as I read her caption. She 'loves' her. Yeah right. Of course she doesn't. She's just gonna break Perrie's heart again.

As I scrolled through the many comments I found one in particular that made my heart sink.

perrieeele: I wish I could turn back the clock. I would've found you sooner and loved you longer. Even if you never realised I liked you ever since we started talking. And when you were busy I missed you a lot. I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot in front of my friends. I replay our conversations in my head all the time. You're the only person that runs through my mind before I sleep. You're pretty special because I've never felt like this for anyone in the past. Between our laughs, long talks, and jokes I fell in love with you Leigh-Anne.  Thank you for suddenly sliding into my Instagram. I love you. 💕 Forever will be thankful for you.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I reread her words over and over.

'You're pretty special because I've never felt like this for anyone in the past'

As I rolled the glass bottle around the bench I read the same 7 words again and again.

'I fell in love with you Leigh-Anne.'

As I read it over and over I felt a flood of tears escape my eyes.

She loves Leigh-Anne. And Leigh-Anns loves her back...

But I loved her too. I never wanted to leave her that way. But I had too. For reasons she'll never know.

Hey guys so alongside this fic I also have another one called Playboy. The main characters for that will be Harry and Jade. But Perrie,Jesy and Leigh will also be featured there so don't worry. Hopefully you'll like that book too. Thanks.