lazy

Perrie

"Don't you fucking dare drag me out of this bed Pinnock!" I shout as I gripped onto the side of the bed for dear life.

"I want to take you somewhere," she laughed as she pulled on my leg " so get your ass out of my bed."

"Noooooo," I drag "leave me alone."

"Why not?" she asked.

"I'm tired." I mumble.

"Well we can't stay in here all day," she laughed "come on baby. Please. For me?"

"But I'm tired," I say once more into the pillow that rested under my chin "If we go then you'll have to carry me."

"If we go I'll give you a piggy back? Is that a deal?" she asked.

I rolled onto my back and nodded "Yes it is," I smile as I lifted my arms and stuck my tongue out "help?"

She rolled her eyes and pulled until my back left the warm bed and my chest landed in her arms.

"Nice catch." I laugh.

"Are you gonna hop on or what?"

"Someone's demanding," I cough as I jumped onto her back and wrapped my arms around her neck "ok so where are we going exactly?"

"Somewhere." she answered

"Which is?"

"You'll find out when we get there." she smiled as she walked out her room, out the apartment and into the lift.

"But why do you always make me wait," I huff "just tell me please, I beg into the crook of her neck, giving her a soft kiss before the doors opened.

"You're so annoying." she lied.

"Glad you can keep up with it."

"I'm taking you to a place that my Dad showed me. No one goes there but us. So it's special really."

"Ok. Whatever you say," I laugh "just take me there, take me there baby just take me there yeah." I sang as she laughed.