stop

Perrie

"Leigh, stop it," I laugh as I covered my face and tried avoiding her lips "go get dressed you fuck."

"I know you want it," she chuckled "stop denying. Thought you don't lie." she said as she snaked her way underneath my arms and bit the skin on my neck causing me to let out a small moan.

"You're such a liar," she said as she bit my lower lip and tugged on the bottom of my ear " such a hot. fucking. liar."

"Only for you." I whisper

"That's good to hear." she laughed as she straddled me and fed me her hungry kisses as I tried catching my breath.

"Please go get dressed?" I  huffed.

Leigh-Anne stopped in her tracks and tugged on lower lip before seperating my body from hers. "Sure," she winked "think I could have some extra cream before later."

"Before later? No way Pinnock."

"Why not?," she pouted "don't you want to make daddy proud? she asked as she twirled the edges of her panty.

"Stop trying to be seductive," I smile "it's not gonna work on me. Not this time."

She shook her head and climbed off the bed as she stepped into her mulicoloured skirt "You're wrong. Just wait and see Edwards." she smirked as she put on her red long sleeved top.

"Why do I have to wait and see? I know I'm right."

"You're wrong. You have no fucking idea how much I can lure you in with the sound of my voice, the heat of my body, the dirty looks I give you and the pleasuring fucks I give you. Don't think you can run from me," she chuckled "one move and you're dead."

I crawled to the edge of the bed until we were face to face. My heart raced and her eyes looked deeply into mine like she knew that I'm trying to resist.

"Don't think you can resist me P," she laughed "I can make you wet anywhere and anytime. Because that's how much it pleases you. And you know it." she answered before she walked away into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Fuck, I whisper " she keeps doing that. Now I want it more," I groan "but I can't let her know that I want it."

I can't is what I thought to myself. Nope. Not today. But she's so tempting. The way she looks, the way her body moves, the feeling of her hot breath touching on your skin. It all played in my mind.

The way that she could be cute, cuddly and adorable but hot, sexy and seductive the next.

She's like Ariana Grande one minute then Nina Dobrev the next. Or like Michael when he wears his sweaters over his hands then the next she's Harry in a unbuttoned polo in the pool. All hot and wet with luring eyes and -

I stopped my thinking for a second. Why the fuck was I talking about shirtless Harry.

"Oh god," I whisper "Ugh no."

But on the real though. She was like that. Or simply Hannah Montana. She gives you the best of both worlds.

Speaking of which...
Wonder if she ever gave both to Jesy.