clean

Leigh

I grab one end of the bed sheet while Perrie did the other. Jade however sat by the corner.

"You should wash your clothes later," I laugh "they might be dirty.

"They might? Bitch I might as well burn my outfit." she laughed.

"Suit yourself." Perrie answered as she threw the pillow cases onto the floor followed by the bed sheet.

"So how was your date?" I ask moving away from the sex topic.

"I honestly wanted the ground to swallow me up. Like I haven't rode a bike in ages. So when we went to the bike park I had Jesy helping me balance most of the time until I got it."

"And yet you know how to fuck properly." Perrie chuckled.

"Shut up," she shouted "I just read a lot of fanfiction. Don't act like you don't."

"Ok," Perrie laughed "but Leigh-Anne watched Fifty Shades with her dad." she laughed.

Here we go.

"You watched Fifty Shades with your dad?" Jade asked.

I picked up my dirty underwear and threw it onto Perrie's hair. "It was a blimin would you rather question. Would you rather watch Fifty Shades with your dad or a massage with Jeremy Kyle."

Jade tilted her head back and laughed "Well it's not like I believed that. Pretty sure you'd be dead right now if you actually did."

"Exactly." I laugh as Perrie threw me back my underwear and put it into the pile of dirty laundry.

"Since there isn't anything to talk about other than your 'tidal wave' event, who started it?"

"I did." I laugh.

"Thought we were going to bed." Perrie rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes. I know you enjoyed."

She turned red and hid behind the pillow she currently removing from its case.

"Why do you care if I'm physically obssessed with her?,"Perrie laughed. "Wouldn't you want to fuck her?"

"With a body like that?," Jade answered as she looked at her nails and twirled her hair "yes I would. But that would be awkward since you two are together and I'm with Jes."

"So much sass." I laugh.