oh great another epilogue

Perrie // 1 year later

I walk over to the kitchen sink, my canera gear on my shoulder as I scanned over the area. The sink was full of plates and pans, the air smelt like food and Leigh-Anne was nowhere.

Until I heard a soft cry in the distance I think I knew where. I smiled and walked up stairs quietly.

I stood in front of our door and murmers could be heard, "Jade shut the fuck up." Leigh-Anne whispered.

"I'm not the one who farted." she said.

"Then who did?," Leigh-Anne asked, "I don't think that was my child." she said.

"Surprise." Jesy chuckled.

"No fucking way," Jade laughed, "you did that? Ms.It's not lady like did that?"

"Doesn't matter. Perrie could be here any minute and you two are fucking noisy." she whispered.

Well they were all pretty bad at whispering to be honest. I gripped the handle and turned it slowly and softly.

When the door was wide open I was greeted with, "Happy Anniversary Perrie!"

I dropped down to the floor, tears forming in my eyes as I spotted not only Leigh-Anne and my Lia but the whole group. What was even funnier is how they all managed to fit into our room.

The boys were scattered at the back, balloons and streamers wrapped around them. I smiled and watched Harry walk and crouch down in front of me. He gave me a smile, showing off his dimples as he handed me a bouquet of pink roses.

"We've come along way," he smiled, "since we were little. And from this day," he chuckled, "I hope you and Leigh go way further. I wish you the best with your relationship. It's like no other."

I smiled and closed my eyes as he pressed a kiss on my hair, "Leigh has something to say." he whispered.

"I do." she answered.

"Well what is it?"

"Baby girl I'm pregnant."

"Really?," I say, "you're - WAIT WHAT?!"

She nodded and lifted me up from the floor. I cried even more, laughing at the same time as she pressed her forehead against mine.

"Thought of any names yet?" she asked.

I laughed,"You are unbelievable. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because I knew today would make even better." she smiled before crashing her lips against mine.