memory lane

Leigh

I hold the cold silver key in my hand and pushing it into the lock, turing it clockwise till the door swung open.

The cold air hit my face and cooled by skin as I took a step inside and looked around me.

"Welcome to my flat slash apartment." I smile.

Perrie looked around beside me, a smile painted onto her face.

"Even your flat is goals." she laughed as she looked at the furniture.

"If you say so," I laugh "but wanna see my favourite place?"

She looked at me and winked, "Of course I do."

I intertwined our fingers and stepped in front of my bedroom door, taking a deep breath "You ready?" I ask.

She nodded as my hand held the handle and turned it clockwise, revealing my room.

As she slowly stepped into my room, her eyes stayed on the wall opposite her that was filled with our fetus photos, photos we took back in London and screenshots of our conversations.

"How do you have all these recent photos of us on here?" she asked.

"My sister comes in one day every week to clean or in my case add photos to my wall."

"And you thought of this?" she asked as she brushed her fingers over the covered wall."

"Well it was my only way to say I love you without actually saying it to you," I laughed "weirdly enough and just so remember all our crazy antics back in the day."

"Awh that's adorable baby," she giggled "but I want to ask you something."

"What's that princess?"

"Why you so cute??" she laughed.

"I don't know," I shrug as I removed the hair from her face and brushed my lips against hers.

"I love you P." I say.

"I love you too," she answered  "more than anything."