heaven

Perrie

The back of my head hits the pillows immedietly the second I threw my body onto her bed.

"Careful there babe." Leigh laughed as she removed her heels and pushed them aside.

"I feel like I'm in heaven when I'm in your bed," I chuckle "honestly I could lay here for the next day or two beside you."

She smiled and took a seat beside me. "Have you ever danced that crazy at a club before?" she asked me.

"Nope," I chuckle "let me guess. Niall told you."

She nodded and let out a laugh as she started removing her belt from her jeans.

"So what are tomorrows plans?" she asked me.

"Lunch out with Louis and then the rest of days up to us," I explain as I watched her remove her top "do me a favour and turn around real quick," I smirk "i wanna see your face."

She laughed, "My face or my body?"

"Or you know maybe both wouldn't be so bad either." I smirk.

"You're such a creep babe."

"Awh thanks Leigh. Love you too." I answer as I unzipped my dress, took it off and changed into one of her baggy shirts.

"Ugh good lord you shirt smells so good." I say as I lifted the shirt to my face.

"You're obsessed." she giggled.

"Well I have no reasons to not be. I mean you belong to me as well as your body," she gasped and threw her top at me while she laughed "you are the most beautiful girl ever," I continued " you're amazing, the voice of an angel, you always look and smell amazing, and I love you. And seriously I don't give a crap how many times I've told you that for the past week. Cause I just fucking love you ok."

"Ok," she giggled. " Come here babe." she smiled as she pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my nose.

"Ohhh is this Victoria Secret Lingerie your wearing? Where you thinking of surprising me or something?" I joke as I showed off a smirk.

"In your dreams babe." she told me as she put on a shirt, shorts and finally
layed down beside me.

"Can I have a goodnight kiss?" I ask.

"Course you can." she smiled as she rolled over and pressed her lips against mine.

Our lips crashed in sync as I snaked my hands around her back and got her on top of me.

"I thought you wanted a goodnight kiss?" she laughed.

"Maybe I want a midnight snack." I say.

I felt her smack my shoulder lightly and it was awfully cute.

"What I'm hungry." I joke.

She shook her head and rejoined her lips with mine as I snaked up her back and unclasped her bra.

I dragged it down her shirt and threw it to the floor as I rolled over and topped her.

I started placing kisses between the crook of her neck as I felt her hands down by my hips.

I removed my left hand from her back and helped her unbutton my shorts.

But before we could get any further we heard a knock at her door.

"Really?" I sigh.

"I think it's the boys." she answered as I scooted off the bed and she sat up straight.

I walked over to the door and opened it. To my surprise it was Louis.

"Sorry to disturb whatever -"

"I was doing some stretches with Leigh. We're were about to get more into it until you came knocking.. so uh what's up?" I laugh.

"Oh wow ok well you forgot your lipstick in the car so I thought I'd give it to you know."

I smiled and took the MAC product off his hands. "Thanks Lou."

"Well happy stretching." he laughed.

"Will do." I laugh as I watched him join the boys in the living room and closed the door behind me.

"Why did we let them crash in the first place?," I ask. "Oh well hope we don't disturb." I say as I crawled back into bed and crashed her lips onto mine once more.