love me or leave me

Perrie // 2 weeks later

I feel an aching pain inside my stomach as luke warm tears ran down my cheek.
Not only did I feel pain there but my head ached, and I had trouble catching ny breath.

"I'm sorry," she cooed "it was a mistake."

"Oh I know," I shout "a big one in fact," I tremble "you know you're supposed to take care of me. Be my protector. But what do you do?! You have one to many drinks, become a drunk bitch, leave me lonely and walk off with a rapist."

"I thought -"

"Don't give me the fucking 'you thought'  bullcrap Leigh-Anne! You're one of the smartest people I know. Yet you leave me while I'm carrying a child. Our child. Our baby is probably the tiniest thing right now but you have no idea. Maybe celebrating at a club wasn't your best idea. It was already boring enough being on a couch, watching you drink up, rave and what do you do? Tell me. Please. I just want to make sure I saw correctly."

"I drank to much," she trembled "and?" I ask, wanting her to continue.

"A guy offered me -"

"He offered you a fuck load of shit. He's full of fake bullshit Leigh. I know you," I cried "no matter how many times we went and got high before... you've never became what you were hours ago. He nearly took away the only person that's made me so happy. I had enough losing Jade. Just imagine what I'd go through. Without you I'm just like a white crayon. I'm there with everyone else but it's not like they're gonna pay attention. Because I'd be no one."

"Babe -"

I wipe a tear away with my palm and lifted my body from the ground "I can't be with you right now. I'm gonna go and take a walk. Don't wait for me."