pain

Harry

I close the door behind me and looked around Jade's dark room

I close the door behind me and looked around Jade's dark room. I squint and tried finding her bed until I felt hands on my chest.

They pushed me into the wall and within seconds did I feel soft lips brush against my lips.

My body loosened and my hands drove around her hips, kissing back until heard the sound of clicking. Like a lighter.

I stopped in my tracks and lifted my chin only to see a newly lit candle and Leigh-Anne beside it. My eyes scanned her body, fully dressed but unzipped.

My eyes glanced back at the girl in front of me. Perrie had her eyes looking directly at me, they were bright and fierce.

"Ready?" Perrie asked, her finger twirling over my black shirt.

I nodded, taking a huge gulp and hoping that nothing would go wrong. Perrie grabbed my hand and led me to the bed.

"What are we doing?," I ask "are we really gonna -"

Perrie pressed her cold fingers onto my lips, shushing me in the most seductive way possible.

Leigh-Anne came to her side, a small square packet in her hand.

"Better safe then sorry," she winked as she crawled onto the bed and straddled me "don't think it'd be a great idea to have a mini Styles running around."

I gave her a small nod and felt my heart race as she lowered her hands and leave it right above my jeans.

She leaned forward and started pressing her wet, soft pink lips across my chest.

I let out a warm breath of air as Perrie joined us in bed. But before I could let another word escape my mouth I felt Leigh remove my jeans, followed by my boxers.

"Damn," she chuckled "nice friend you got there."

I stayed silent, unaware of what just happened. Did she really just do that?
Perrie chuckled childishly and straddled me, pressing her lips against mine. It was rough but it felt good.

As our kiss started to heat I felt Leigh-Anne's hand grab my cock. I let out a loud moan as she rubbed it.

"Lei - leigh!" I scream.

Perrie hushed me and left me speechless as she started biting at my neck. The pain became the pleasure and the war turned into paradise.

So obviously I extended Breakeven and I couldn't be more happier about that fact.

Thing is that writing isn't easy and ideas are hard to get. So I do apologise if the book's getting a little out of the rails. I am doing my best to keep it entertaining for all of you.

Just like you all I don't want this to end and it isn't just yet. But there will be a point where I lose it and can't think of anything anymore. I can say it will go on for another month or so but it will end eventually 😭

But a finish to a book won't mean it's literally done and dusted.

You want more Lerrie and Jadesy then I'll give you just that. But one? No. I'll give you three.

I've already tbought it through and you'll be getting a series :)
(Hopefully yall would read it lol)

The fics will be called:

Written, Saved and Published.

I really hope you'll like it as much as breakeven. I've really really enjoyed writing this. You guys have no idea about the smiles you give me with your hilarious comments, votes and reads. Means a lot to me.

So thank you again and stay tune for the next cheeky update of Breakeven and a lovely update on 10:10! And maybe you'll get a small snippet of what Written would he like!

Anyway thanks for reading this long ass authors note. Love you fam xx - Kat