birthday wishes and make outs

Perrie

I sit quietly beside Harry on the floor, leaning on the couch and examining my newly covered wrist.

"How long do you think it'll there?" I ask, lifting my gaze and looking at him.

"Depends really. How deep did you cut it?" he asked.

"I dunno. But it should be fine for now. She ahould be back with Jade any second now."

"Well I'm glad you're ok," he smiled, holding my hand "don't think the world would spin if I didn't have my best friend."

I smiled.

"So it's your birthday soon. Do you have any plans?"

"Not really, I answer "not much of a party planner to be honest."

"Party or no party," he laughed "it's important to have your loved ones with you on the day."

"Hopefully you could guess what my birthday wish would be."

"Enough with the drama," he chuckled "come here."

I lean back into his arms and snuggled my face into his chest.

"You'll get your wish. Now stop crying. Your other baby could come any minute now. Don't think she'll want to see you crying."

I sat up straight and wiped my tears with my sleeves. "Ok," I laugh "I'm done crying. Guess that's enough for a day. I -"

I jumped up from the floor and ran to the door, my legs wrapping around her waist the minute she stepped inside. My lips brushed against her lips and her tears touching my skin.

"Welcome home," I chuckle as our lips collided, brushing against each other at each turn "I missed you."

"I missed you too," she smiled "so so much." she chuckled.

"Well if you two are gonna make out I might as well leave. Don't think Jade would want to stay either."

"No not really. I have my own girl to make out with."

I laughed as they both walked out and shut the door behind them, leaving me and Leigh-Anne alone.

"I'm s-"

Leigh brought her finger to my lip and shushed me, as she shook her head and chuckled "I don't want to hear that word for another week. I know you are. So it's ok."

"Well that was the most easiest apology I've ever done," I laugh "insane that was. But the thing I wanted to say is.. which I didn't tell you earlier."

"What?" she asked.

" I love you." I smile.

"I love you too Edwards," she smiled "even if you locked me out of my own apartment. Proof that I love you too much."