and the story goes

Leigh

I open my eyes and blinked repeatedly as I heard Lia crying next door. I looked over my shoulder and checked the time.

"Ugh," I groan, "Perrie," I say quietly, "wake up." I tell her, nudging her by the shoulder.

"What the hell do you want?" she asked, turning over and ignoring me.

"I honestly didn't want to wake you baby," I say, "but my head hurts like hell and Lia's crying. I explain.

She shot up from the bed and turned back over to face me, "Then why didn't you just say so," she laughed, "what time is it?" she asked.

"1:30am." I say.

She yawned and nodded,"I'll go check on her." she smiled, throwing the blankets off of her and gently placing a kiss on my lips. I smiled and kissed back, our lips moving in sync.

"Your child's waiting," I laugh into the kiss.

She broke apart and chuckled, "Oops."
She got out of bed and winked as she walked away, "I'll be back."

"And I'll be waiting." I say, biting my lip as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

*

After 10 minutes or so, my door opened quietly and in came Perrie, a smile on her face.

"Took you long enough." I laugh.

"Had to carry her back to sleep," she answered, "I'd would've stayed longer if I never did." she said as she got back in bed beside me.

"Not even a year old and we've given her a sibling." I chuckle.

Perrie smiled and pecked my cheek quickly, "Boy or girl?" she asked.

"I don't know actually," I giggle, "I'm up for any." I say.

"What abouts names?" she asked.

"I really like Ashley and Mason."

"Adorable," Perrie said, "freaking adorable oh my god."