wake up calls

Leigh

I slowly open my eyes and laughed as I felt Perrie sit on my chest and hold my hips.

"Morning!" she smiled.

"Morning buba. How'd you sleep?" I ask as I grabbed her waist and looked at her.

"Great!," she shouted " best sleep I had in ages."

"You're energetic today," I laugh as she pulled me up from my position and wrapped her arm around my neck as I sat up "you really did have a good sleep."

"Well the sun's out."

"Like it always is in LA." I laugh.

"But it's way hotter than it has been and I thought that maybe we could go out for breakfast?"

"Sure baby," I smile as I hugged her tightly "anything you want to have in mind. I don't mind the price so go crazy ." I say.

"I'm thinking Pancakes with Ice Cream. Nothing's wrong with having that isn't it?" she laughed.

"Pancakes it is," I smile "now get off of me and get ready."

"Look again silly."

I looked at her up and down and realised she was all ready for the day. She had her bag beside her and her outifit, make up and hair all did.

"Someone's keen."

"Just hurry up pleaseeeeee," she begged "I'm ready for the day.

"Yeah well I'm not," I laugh "calm your tits. I still gotta do my makeup and outfit. Good thing I straightened my haor before bed."

"But still," she groaned "hurry up!"

"I am child. But you're still on me."

She laughed and rolled onto the empty space beside me and let me do my thing.

"I'll be quick as I can."

"Yeah otherwise your child will rant." she joked.

"Too bad. I'll eat you up before she or he can even say a word."

" Hey," she groaned "enough. My legs still hurt from you getting inside me."

"But you liked it," I wink "don't lie." I laugh as I watched her turn red in the face.

"Fuck you." she answered as I took out my outfit from the closet and sprawled in on our bed.

"Strip." she said.

"Isn't that what I always do for you in the morning?," I chuckle "besides the time when you get so into our stretching you pull the clothes right off me." I chuckle.

"Well the day will be a whole lot better if you did." she answered.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the ends of my shirt, pulling it off my warm brown skin and revealing my underwear.

"You are so fucking hot oh my god."

"Don't drool," I say, biting my lip and throwing my shirt onto her head.

"And you smell  like hot sex and cute cuddles too." she breathed as she stuffed my shirt in her face.

"Oh do I?," I ask as I crawled onto the bed and brushed my lips onto hers.

"Babe stop," she answered "I wanna eat."

"A little dessert before pancakes won't hurt would it?" I say as I pushed her onto the bed and leaned my bare chest onto hers.