children

Leigh

I run up the stairs and laughed, riding Perrie on my back and trying to catch my breath at the same time.

"Come on cowboy," she laughed "faster!"

"No you fuck," I laugh "you're ao fucking heavy. You're unbelievable."

"Am I really?" she laughed, pressing a kiss on my cheek and resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Yes you are," she chuckled "you should try it sometime."

"Nah I'm good," she laughed "I'm still q child. Can't carry you."

"We're both children," I say "it just seems to me that you're more childish." I laugh, putting her down as we reached my apartment.

"Home again." I say.

She nodded, "And time for me to get some sleep. I am so tired. You actually have no idea. Today was too much work. Then tomorrow it's back to work followed by your dance."

"Excited bout that?"

She shrugged, "I'll probably skip this one. But for sure I'll be on my feet next time. I'm just tired."

"Yeah I heard." I laugh, pushing open the door and stepping inside followed by Perrie.

"I'm gonna head into the bathroom now. I can't hold me eyes up for any longer."

I nodded and pressed a kiss on her left cheek and watched her walk into my bedroom all cute and tired.

"See you in a bit babe."

"You too." she answered, closing the door behind her.

I walk over to the kitchen and walked to the fridge, grabbing a slip of paper above it.

Perrie's 23rd Birthday

I felt a smile form on my lips at the sight of the small piece of paper.
My baby's gonna be 23 soon. And I'd go over the edge to make it as good as it can be.

It's my first time celebrating her birthday and years and the first as my wife.

As I heard footsteps and the sound of my bedroom door opening I quickly put it back and pretended to look around, checking that everything was off and in the cupboards.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just double checking that everything's in th cupboards and all the switched are off."

She nodded and walked to me, her eyes looking like they could close any second.

"Thought you were off to bed princess?" I ask, pulling her in for a hug and swaying us side to side.

"I was but I want to fall asleep beside you," she cooed "weird I know but I dunno. I just want you there."

"Weird?," I chuckle "not at all baby. In fact I love it that you want me beside you. I'd do the same to be honest." I explain, taking her hand and walking back to the room.

When we got inside I shut the door behind me and turned off the lights and putting the lamp on.

"What time is it Leigh-Leigh?" she asked.

Looking at my watch I answered, "9:30pm baby."

She yawned and slipped into bed, rubbing her eyes and letting her long blonde hair fall down her back.

I giggled and joined her in bed, pulling the covers onto my body and putting my phone on the bed side table.

"Aren't you gonna change?" she asked.

"It can wait till tomorrow. Let's just get some rest," I say, brushing my fingers through her hair and giving her a warm smile "you want me beside you don't you?"

She giggled and nodded in response, "Good night Leigh-Leigh."

"Good night baby girl," I say, bringing my lips to hers "I love you."

"Love you too." she smiled, closing her eyes and falling asleep with my hand in hers.