happily

Leigh

I file out of my room and closed the door behind me. As I turned around I was greeted by Perrie's giggles and her arms around my waist as she dragged me with her.

"Calm down Edwards," I laugh "you're too keen."

"Sorry," she laughed "I'm just happy that I can have you two in the same room now," she smiled as sat me on the couch beside her  "so Jade meet Leigh-Anne. And Leigh meet Jade." smiled.

I painted a smile on my face as did she. She seemed like a lovely girl. She had long wavy brown hair and wonderful brown eyes.

I could see why Perrie loved her a lot. She was a very caring person. Jade was bubbly, weird and she had a great sense of humour.

And as the time ticked we found ourselves sprawled against the floor with a deck of cards against humanity, a empty bottle and a large costco sized bag of chips.

As we laughed away my door was bombarded by hard knocks and manly laughs. Although it was quite obvious to pinpoint Niall's.

I picked myself off the ground and opened the door. And outside my apartment were all of the boys. And I mean literally ALL of them.

"So that's what you went to fetch," I laugh "the whole gang."

Niall shot me a peace sign as he brang a  box of beer forward along with bags of popcorn.

I shook my head as I looked at the boys. All were present. Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton.

I let them in and instantly my apartment was the party venue.

Perrie and Jade were swept off the floor and were giving all of them hugs as Harry helped me clear out the living room. We pushed the couches to the side and placed the drinks and popcorn in the middle.

Once we all settled down we all sat in a circle to play what everyone else would. Spin the bottle.

"Since it is Leigh-Anne's place," Liam said "she can spin first."

I smiled. "Thanks Liam." I say as I spun the plastic bottle around.

We all eyed it as it spun around. Cheers roared across my place as it landed on Michael.

"Michael truth or dare?" I ask.

"Give me a dare. But make it dirty."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you do."

"Take off your underwear and flash you penis in front of Calum."

He stood up and laughed as he unbelted his skinny jeans and dropped it to his ankles. He then took the elastix of his underwear and walked in front of Calum.

"Ready princess?" Michael asked.

Calum laughed and nodded as Michael removed his underwear and flashed his penis to Calum.

"Fuck I'm blind!" Calum joked as he turned away and took a sip of beer.

Michael then put them back on and took his seat.

"Harry your go." I say.

He then spun the plastic bottle and unexpectedly it landed on me.

"Dare." I say immedietly."

He nodded. "Make out with Perrie. And make it kinky."

I smirked. "Ok."