worth it

Perrie

I set my camera aside and left it on my tripod as I waved goodbye to my last family for the day.

I brushed my fingers through the top of my hair and walked out the door towards my office.

My mom gave me a smile as I stopped my her desk. "Is she here yet?" I ask.

She nodded and smiled, "She's waiting for you inside."

I smile in return and thanked her as I walked over and pressed my hand onto the cold handle.

I opened the door and threw my arms open as she realised I was here.

"Hey," I giggle "I missed you." I tell her as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Missed you more," she answered "how was your day?"

"Amazing," I answer "now let's get you into the change rooms and get you into your outfit." I say as I held her hand and walked out the door with her.

As she looked at her surroundings I watched her as her mouth fell open. "Did you take all these?"

"A majority of them," I say "the rest are by my assistants that take care of them when I'm not here."

As we walked into the change rooms with her I took her outfit off the rack and handed it to her.

"Hope you like Denim on Denim," I giggle "thought you'd be the best model for this one."

"No way," she laughed "this is such a cute outfit." she answered.

"Bonus points for me since you already have your hair straightened," I tell her "You'll be having to go braless." I explain.

"Oh.. that's why you said.."

"Yep."

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

"When you're done just open the door beside you and you'll be inside where I'll be shooting."

She nodded and vanished as she locked the door and got ready.

As she did what she had to do I opened the door and walked back to my camera.

I turned it on and fixed the lenses as well as getting my assistants to examine the photos through my desktop.

Seconds later I nearly fell over as Leigh-Anne came into the room all ready.

Her hair was over her boobs and her makeup all set.

"You look amazing babe." I smile.

She blushed and walked over to the background.

"So do I just do whatever?"she asked.

"Anything you want babe." I say.

And sooner or later I had photos of her that were stunning and jaw dropping.

And by the end of the shoot all she could say was "wow".