nothing feels like you

Perrie

The next morning I wake up to the sound of music blaring through my bathroom. The sun was up, the curtains pulled back and the rays shining in.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and read the time on the clock. It was 8:30am. Waking up at this time was a surprise. Especially after all the stretching :/

My hands ran through my blonde hair and tied it into a messy bun as I got up from the bed and walked over to the other side.

I opened the bathroom door and placed my forehead onto the glass. "Morning."
I chuckle.

"Perve," she laughed "morning to you too. Give me a kiss."

I opened the glass door and peeped my head in and felt her warm wet lips brush against mine.

"Way to start a morning," I wink "refreshing."

"Whatever." she answered as she closed the door and continued to wash her hair.

"Didn't you have a shower last night?," I ask as I took myself to the toilet, closed the lid and sat down.

"Yeah but I don't think I got you outta my hair properly." she laughed.

I rolled my eyes "Why? I smell great even after sex." I joke.

"Can I ask why you're still here?"

I quickly stood up and brang myself to the door. "What do you mean? I'm not even here." I say as I shut the door behind me and walked over to my dresser.

I opened the drawer and searched for a outfit for todays dance lesson. My hand went for some black tights, a cropped tee, a army jacket and some combat boots.

When I was fully changed I headed to the kitchen for some cereal and some TV. It was the season finale for The Vampire Diaries. Wouldn't want to leave without watching it first.

As I ate my food I watched Leigh-Anne come out of my room and take a seat beside me.

"Ready for today?" she smiled as she brang her lips onto mine and pulled my bottom lip.

"Totally." I laugh as I kissed her cheek and placed my empty bowl in the sink.

When we reached the venue I ran for the back of the studio and met up with the girls and James.

"Morning." I smile.

They smiled "Morning P."

I gave a small wave to the filipino boy and smiled "Ready for the day?" I ask.

"As always," he laughed "you seem excited."

"True. Because I am," I laugh "I stayed back with Leigh and practised."

"Then they practised something else." Jade added.

James looked at Jade then back towards me with a confused look on his face.

"Practised something else?" he asked.

"Uh we. I don't how to say this."

Jade chuckled " I got you." She walked over and wrapped her arm around my waist until I let out an "ouch."

"You ok?" James asked.

"I'm fine. Just a little sore from last night." I say as I slapped Jade's hand away and muttered her to go back to Jesy.

She did what I asked and sat with Jesy.

"You had sex didn't you?" he laughed.

I took a deep breath and stuck my finger in the air for Jade to see. "Yeah. Sorry bout that."

"No don't worry. We all had our fair shares of night stretches." he winked.

"You've done it with Nadine?"

He nodded "Don't tell her I told you though."

I nodded "Yes sir." I laugh.

"So tell me more about your love story with Leigh." he said.

"Well before I met her again 4 months ago I met her online. Like I told you yesterday," I smile. "We promised each other something when we started becoming close."

"What was that?" he asked.

"We would call each other at 10:10."

*

Hey guys. So since a lot of you love Breakeven I decided to extend the book. But not only that. 😏😜

I'll be publishing a new book called 10:10 which tells us what happened 4 months ago before Leigh and Perrie met after a long time.

Through 10:10 you guys will be able to have a look into what they would've talked about and felt for each other. So stay tune!

 So stay tune!