never have i ever

Perrie

The time ticked it's way around and by 11pm I found myself on the floor with Leigh, Harry, Michael and Calum.

Each of us had around 10 shot glasses in front of us. One for each question. If we've done it then cheers.

"Never have I ever," Calum said "fucked anyone on a couch."

I looked at Leigh-Anne and laughed as we both tilted our heads and shot it down.

Surprisingly I watched Harry take his.
"Something you want to share Harry?"I grin.

"No," he answered jokingly "not that I know of," he laughed "anyway. Never have I ever netflixed and chilled with any show?"

All of us picked up a glass. I turned my head to Michael who turned red as Calum laughed beside him.

"Look at you," I say. Not so innocent are we Clifford?"

He shook his head and took the shot with us. "Nope," he laughed " but never have I ever fell in love."

Me and Leigh-Anne laughed as we watched the boys remain still except Harry who took a glass.

"We really need to get you two some chickas." Harry said as he lifted his eyes at Malum.

I nearly felt myself choke mid way of Harry's conversation.

"I mean you can't get laid on forever but never get a girl. But I do know some girls you may wanna huh and get to know."

Calum sat with his hand over his mouth as he laughed uncontrollably.

"Anyway," I say "moving on swiftly. My turn," I say as I clapped " never have I ever - I have no idea. Someone else go."

"Never have I ever watched Fifty Shades?" Calum spilled.

No one lifted up a single shot.

"Interesting." Harry chuckled as Leigh-Anne stood up and asked for my hand.

I looked up "Why what's wrong?"

"Bathroom." she pleaded.

I nodded and stood up beside her. "Be right back you shits." I say.

They nodded and huddled together as Harry played a video of Niall getting carried at his soccer match.

Leigh then pulled me by the wrist and brought me into the guest bathroom. She locked the door behind me and instructed me to sit on the sink.

And I think I knew why. As I untied my hair I felt her lift my chin and bring her chest against mine.

Her hands gripped my crop top and pulled it off as she continued to look me in the eye.

"You weren't going to end the night without it would you?" I ask as she slid her hands around my bare chest.

She shook her head and scanned my chest. " I deserve it. Not later, not tomorrow morning. Now."

"And I couldn't agree more. You came back into my life with a bang. So you can collect it any second." I laugh as she brought her face closer to mine until our foreheads were pressed together.

"Do you think they'll figure out?" she asked.

"If you keep quiet," I say as I brang my lips inches away from her own "the won't."