castaway

Perrie

I found myself on the ground, my arms were wrapped around my legs and my head buried between it. As I let warm tears roll down my red heated cheeks I heard a door open followed by a close. There was no time that she wasted. Because in seconds I finally had her hold me again. 

"I'm sorry," I whisper "so fucking sorry. I can't keep a goddamn promise can I?" 

She cried into the crook of my neck, her tears falling into my messy blonde hair "It's ok," she cried "it doesn't matter. We can just forget about it." 

"My own mother can't except her daughter loving her best friend. How will I forget Leigh? Tell me. Please. I beg you.  It'll just  burn in the back of my mind. Haunt me even!" I shout.

"It won't be that easy babe and -"

"Exactly!," I shout "it won't be fucking easy. So stop. Please. I can't fucking take this shit." I answer as I wiped my tears with the back of my palm. I picked myself off the ground and started walking away. 

"Babe" she cooed.

"Just leave me alone. I just want to take a breather. I'll see you at home. I - I love you." I say as I ran  into the park. Not to far was a Forest. Somewhere I used to go when Leigh-Anne left. During that time I had no one but my own and my painful feelings for her that I couldn't admit to anyone. All except one person. 

He knew what I felt when no one else did. Every inch of pain, every tear, every heartache. And as if on cue I finally heard the voice I was dying to hear. 

"Perrie?"