unEXpected visits

Perrie

After having some sleep for another hour or so I opened my eyes and found Leigh-Anne beside me.

I giggled and pressed my lips up against her cheek before I heard the door.

"Hey could you go get that for me?," she asked "My head's about to explode."

I laughed and nodded, "Sure babe. Get some rest then. Love you."

"Love you too." she answered as I got out of bed and walked out into the hall.

As I fixed my hair I fixed up my shirt and opened the door to see a girl. She didn't ring a bell to me. I mean I haven't seen her before.

"May I help you?" I ask.

"You're Perrie right?" she asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah that's me. Why?"

"I actually don't know the right way to start this," she chuckled, "but you probably heard of me. Leigh-Anne might have mentioned me before?"

My mind searched for answers let alone her name. And it didn't take me long to realise who the girl in front of me was.

"Jesy." I say.

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah that's me."

I let her in and told her to take a seat by the couch.

"Would you like anything to drink? Eat?"

She shook her head "It's fine. Thanks though."

I smiled. She was really polite. Let alone really pretty. And her body was absolute goals.

"So Jesy," I start as I took a seat across from her "what brings you here?" I laugh.

Her eyes that once looked directly into mine fell to the ground.

"I actually broke up with my boyfriend,"she started "and I guess Leigh already told you about him."

"Jake?"

She nodded "We broke up just recently. I actually realised that boys weren't just for me..."

"You're still into girls." I answer.

"You got me," she sighed "but I'm not here to take Leigh-Anne away from you. I actually find you two very cute."

"Thanks Jesy," I smile "but may I ask how you found out about us or even were we - actually no.. shes  lived here since?"

She nodded "But we never really slept over you see," she answered "I was always busy at work and she was the same. We never really got to see each other until our schedules were fairly similiar or the weekend basically," she explained "but I actually saw you two not to long ago. You were out. And it wasn't hard to tell you were together."

I nodded "Other than being my fiancè's ex," I say "you seem really nice Jesy. Honestly you're really pretty and from the time  you've been here.. I really like your personality. It's great to be around."

She smiled. "Thanks Perrie."

"Now I know heartbreak's a pain in your tits and it definetly was mine so why don't I be a gal and set you up. If you want. I actually know a girl that might like you."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really, I laugh "you'll love her. She's really funny, cute and all sorts of adorable."

"She sounds amazing already. Thanks for that."

"Hey you wouldn't mind giving me your number would you? Like just in case my friend agrees to hang out with you.."

"Yeah sure," she answered as she took out her phone and showed me her number " just give me a ring or text whenever."

I nodded "Of course."