make my body move

Leigh

As Perrie's clock ticks by the passing second I felt her grip loosen on my hair as we both felt obliterated.

I removed myself off her stomach and layed down beside her. My gaze focused on her chest as it rose and fell heavily as she breathed in for air.

"I cant't breathe." she panted as she rolled to the edge of the bed and walkes to her drawer.

"I can't either." I answer as she pulled out a fresh set of clothes and set them on the bed.

Her fingers ran up her hair and let it fall as she removed it from her once perfectly neat bun.

"As much as I enjoyed that babe I am really hungry," she sighed "I really want food." she said.

I scooted myself over to her and pecked her on the lips. "When you finish washing up I'll have something ready for the both of us."

She nodded and hugged me with her nearly naked body.

"Now go," I told her "before I decide to bring you back into bed and rip off your bra," I joke as I opened her bathroom door "I'll be in the kitchen." I say as I covered my body with one of her baggy shirts and left her room with my phone.

I threw myself onto the couch and ordered some Curry for Perrie and some Nachos for myself.

As I entertained myself with my social media I patiently waited for the food to arrive by the doorstep.

When the clock struck 2:55pm I heard a knock by the door. I quickly grabbed some cash from the kitchen bench and opened the door.

By the frame was Liam. He had a smile painted on his face along with styrofoam containers.

As the smell of food drifted through the air I felt my mind go insane.

"Let me guess," he started "Curry for Pez and the Nachos for yourself?" he guessed.

I nodded "I had no idea you were a delivery boy," I laugh "you look more of a gym trainer to be honest."

"Actually this is only part time," he answered "my actual job is what you guessed. I'm a trainer at the gym down near Harry's place." he answered as he handed me the plastic bag.

I smiled. "Do you want to come in?" I ask.

"You don't mind?" he asked as he stepped forward, closed the door and followed me inside.

"Well we're friends right? It would be quite embarrassing if I didn't."

He chuckled as he bent down by the couch and picked up an item.

"Yeah it would be quite embarrassing of you left a top laying on the carpet," he chuckled. Who topped?"

I gave him a glare as I took the boxes out of the plastic and set them on the table.

"Uh we took turns I guess." I laugh.

"Was it apart of your excerise routine?" he asked as he waved by tank top in the air.

"Oh shut up!," I laugh as I threw him a can of Sprite. "Sorry that's all we got in the fridge besides water, juice and chocolate milk. Don't expect beer because Perrie's a child." I smile.

He nodded in agreement. "This will do Leigh," he smiled "thanks. I do have to run off now though. I'm still on my shift,"he explained as he walked up for a quick embrace. "Tell P I said hey?"

I nodded. "Will do." I say as he walked out and closed the door.

As the steam of our food rose to the ceiling I heard the door open behind me.

I turned around to see Perrie in her new clothes, her hair in a messy bun and the necklace I bought her in hand.

"Can you?" she asked cutely.

"I'll do it everyday if I have too." I say as I took the necklace off her and clipped it into place.

I pecked her on the cheek and took her to the table.

"I bought you your one true love that you call Curry." I laugh.

"I'll have to send my regards then," she answered "because Curry's now my second. My first," she smiled "is this girl called Leigh-Anne Pinnock who I fell in love with over social media. And she happens to be the girl standing next to me right now. So I'm sending my deepest apologies right away after it's digested into my hungry ass stomach. "

I laughed. "Well who knew I was that special?," I said as I took a seat beside her "I love you."

"I love you too," she answered "but I'll enjoy this better if we have The Vampire Diaries on."

We took our food to the couch and opened the TV and played the next episode.