stitches

Leigh

I jog down the hill with my hair flowing with the wind. My face lights up as I watched Perrie run beside me.

Her cheeks were flushed and her breaths constant. "Babe are you sure you can run more?,"I ask a I brushed the hair off her face "we can always stop now."

She looked towards the bright sun and shook her head. "I'm doing great," she lied  "I could go on forever honestly."

I laughed at her excuse to keep running. "Perrie we've been together for 2 weeks and known each other for 4 months. You've told me at least twice that you don't run. You seriously don't need to do this to impress me. I love you and your puffed out lungs," I giggle "although it seems easy for me it's as hard for me as it is for you. I've just gotten used to it."

"Even stitches?,"she asked as she gasped for air  "cause I cannot move my fucking body."

I walked in front of her and bent down. "Jump on," I smile "I'll carry you down the rest of the way.

I turned my head to look at her. She gave me a 'are you fucking serious' look as I watched her over my shoulder.

"Basically you're telling me to kill you or shall I say snap your spine.." she said.

"No I'm not asking you to do both of those things," I chuckle "and don't make me feel as if I can't. I used to wrestle my older siblings all the time. I even played smack down and -"

"You.. playing smack down?,"she laughed  "are you the same person I talked too for all these months. You legit cry if your handbag don't match." she giggled.

I shook my head and faced the front.
"Just get on before I run down without you." I say.

"Fine," she answered as she jumped onto my back and wrapped her arms around my neck "but I swear to god if you hurt yourself I will -"

I sighed and placed a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be fine. And has anyone ever told you how cute and insanely protective you are? Because I feel like the most luckiest gay ever."

She shook her head. "Nope. You must be special," she laughed as she held on tight as I started walking down. "Don't go to fast either."

I nodded. "Yes Ma'am will do." I joke.

*
Author's note

Should I make the next chapter a bit kinky or nah? 😂