greedy

Leigh

I keep going as I hear her scream my name. Pushing my fingers in and out as she shut her eyes.

"I thought Jade did enough when we had sex . Guess not." she said as her fingers grabbed the sheets as I continously rubbed our chests together.

"The boys said you barely did anything. Only because you were afraid. Now look at you. Fucking and fighting on."

She laughed with pain as I sucked the skin on her chest. "Babe, keep fingering  me."

"You're joking?"

"Do it. Please." she demanded.

I nodded but realised that she had her eyes shut. "Yeah ok." I crawled down to her bottom half and pushed two fingers in gently. Trying not to hurt her I kept the pace steady.

"Faster." she demanded.

I took a breath and started pushing in and out. Faster than I've done before with experience with Jessica.

"I'm cumming Leigh!" she breathed heavily ."

"Do you want me to - "

"Yes lick it for all I know." she breathed.

"For a girl thar hasn't fucked like this before. How do you know this?"

"I'm not dumb babe. You have no idea what fanfiction is like these days. They are graphic. People need Jesus."

I laughed and pulled my face down. As the milky white liquid started to fall, I brang my tongue to her center and licked it in a strip.

She moaned at my touch and so I did it again until the cum was gone.

"I don't care if it's gone. Keep licking."

My eyes widened at her words. She really wanted this. I smiled. If she wants it then I'll give it to her.

I brought my tongue to her clit and started licking up and down and she cried in pleasure.

When I stopped I crawled over her and and felt a shot of electricity as her tongue rubbed against mine.

She sat up and pulled me onto her lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled on my bottom lip with her teeth, before kissing me again.

"Can't get enough," I whisper against her skin as she laid back onto the bed so I was straddling her.

I pressed my fingertips at her waist
and pulled her against me, grinding my hips with hers.