love vs hate

Perrie

"Because when our lips touch," she trembled  "I remember our first kiss.

Before I could open my lips my mind went blank and I became speechless. How was I supposed to answer her?

I got up from the couch and put my bag onto my shoulder, "Jade, I gotta go," I lie as I turned around and walked to the front door  "I'll see you when-"

I felt her hand touch mine before I could walk away. My spine tingled through her action  and I didn't know how to think of it.

Why did I act like that when she touched me? What about Leigh-Anne? Why can't she affect me when I feel her touch.

"Pez,.." she cooed "you don't have to make anything out of this. Just forget that I said that I ever loved you again. You're happy now," she mumbled "with Leigh-Anne. I won't forgive myself if you two break up. So leave and pretend we had a nice time celebrating your beautiful engagement."

"Yeah," I mumble "ok."

As I had one foot out the door she called me again.

"Pez, she cooed "I just wanna say this just one last time,..." she cleared her throat and spoke "I love you."

A tear rolled down my face as I heard the hurt in her voice as she said those three words. My heart ached every second onward as I walked without saying anything.

I took my keys from my pocket and unlocked my car.

As my hands reached for the door I felt her arms wrap around me tightly. Tears streamed down her face and landed on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for leaving," she cried "I don't know how I can live without you anymore." she said.

"I'm sorry too." I say as I pulled her away from my back and entered my car. I closed the door and turned on the engine as I turned to her.

But all that I was able to see was Jade walking away.

I stepped out of my car and closed the door behind me as I saw Leigh-Anne coming from the front door.

Her smile eased my pain the second she looked at me. I quickly wiped my face with my shirt and took a deep breath.

Her smile faded and my aching growing once more.

She cupped my cheeks and looked at me with concern and worry. "Babe, what's wrong?" she asked as she pulled me in for a hug. Did something happen at Jade's?"

I stepped away and nodded, "She - she still l-loves me," I tremble as my face reddened and my eyes aching. "I know that I moved o-on but when she - when she - w - w -"

"She touched you and you felt something.." she said.

Her words spilled like a cup of coffee.
How did she know what I was about to say?

I nodded and rubbed my eyes, "Leigh please tell me I'm not falling for her!," I cried "I can't! It can't happen." I shout as I fell to the ground and sobbed.

She went to pick me up slowly and wiped my face. She joined her forehead with mine and smiled. " Just think it differently. Don't let your mind play tricks to your heart. I know deep within you that you love for me is something else. Jade is Jade. She's feeling what your feeling but worse. Just let it go. Ok?"

"Ok." I nodded.

She smiled and kissed my forehead.