alive

Perrie

Lying down on her lap, I smile as she played with my hair and looked down on me. As the time passed all we could do was talk about us and our children.

"I can't believe you never told me you were getting In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)," I chuckle "I feel so clueless."

"And you're supposed to be," Leigh -Anne laughed,"that's why it was a surprise you dumbass."

I rolled my eyes and giggled,"Why the fuck are we awake? It's nearly 2am - we're fucking freaks."

"Says you," she laughed, "say that to the teens whos bed time is 3am and go to school like they had an entire summer of sleep." (me 😂😁)

"But back to the point," I say,"we really should sleep. A long day ahead of us."

*

I wake up a few hours later, the sun peaking from behind the curtains and the most clumsiest woman beside me.

Quickly rubbing my eyes I threw the blankets off my body and sat on the edge of the bed.

"How are you awake right now?" she asks, her morning voice present and very hot. I liked it.

Shrugging, I laughed,"I'm as clueless as you are. But there's things to do so sleep can wait," I tell her as I got up and quickly tied my hair, "we have a child next door remember?"

"Yeah I know," she said,"but I want your hot breath against my skin, your lips brushing against mine, and your hips just -"

"Goodbye Leigh." I say as I started walking away from her sex talk,"I'm not listening." I tell her, trying to cover my ears.

"My fingers slowly pushing into yours as you come out and feed me you-"

"Shut up." I say, opening the door and leaving her alone."

"The heat leaving -"

"I will literally throw you out the window if you don't fucking shut up,"I say out the door, "it's too early for that."

"Yeah,"she chuckled," like we never had done it before."

"Whatever." I answer as I walk into Lia's room and smiled as I saw my sunshine eying me through the net.

"Hey baby," I smile, "how are you?" I ask.

She smiled and started moving around happily," Don't listen to your mother. She talks nonsense."

"I heard that." she shouted from next door.

"Be quiet asshole."

"But you like my ass."

I roll my eyes and looked over to cot, extending my arms and carrying Lia gently.

"Don't you dare listen to that absolute weirdo ok?"

"Perrie Louise." she said.

"What?"