first date

Jade

I sit still and breath in and out as I waited for Perrie and Leigh to do my hair and make up.

As I waited inside Leigh-Anne's bathroom I could hear the two rambling out the door.

"We should do a purple lip!" Leigh shouted."

No," Perrie groaned, "Blue will do her so fucking good."

"But babe," Leigh started " purple  is such a good colour. Like imagine how she'll look when -"

"Yeah but blue is so -"

I rolled my eyes and slammed by hand on the wall beside me. "Guys I seriously don't have time to hear you two ramble. And besides I'd like to pick my own choice of lip. Hopefully it isn't illegal to." I say.

Moments later I see the door open behind me from the mirror. I lift my head up to see the girls' heads peaking through the corner.

They giggled and stepped forward.

"Yeah sorry bout that babe," Perrie laughed, "we get carried away too easily. Besides you finally get to meet someone new." she smiled.

"True," Leigh-Anne nodded, "we just wanna make sure you have the best time."

"Well I'm sure I can have the best time even without all the intense makeup and hair. Simple can do a lot of things. So if you don't mind get on with my hair. I'll do my makeup. If that isn't illegal in this household either." I chuckle.

The both laughed and wrapped their arms around me "Nothing is illegal in this house," Leigh laughed "other than smoking and drugs and all that shit."

"Speaking of nothing is 'illegal' in this house," I smirk "I guess you've done all sorts of entertainment and physical activity here."

They both turned red and looked at each other.

"Well I - yeah we do a few stretches here and there." Perrie laughed.

"She get's really intense I must say." Leigh-Anne said.

"Oh please. Tell me about it," I laugh "I couldn't agree more."

"Guys!," Perrie laughed "what the fuck?"

"It's true though," I say "shy on the streets, sexy in the sheets."

Perrie turned redder than she already was and turned away.

I raised my hand behind my head and got a high five from Leigh-Anne.

"Ok can we move on now. We got a long day ahead of us so please." Perrie said.

"Why are rushing me Pez? Got somewhere to be?" I smirk.

"Probably to far from here," Leigh joined in " probably a queen sized bed with lots or room to move around."

"Guyssssss." Perrie groaned.

"What?" Leigh asked.

"Hungry already? If you want milk you can ask Mummy Leigh for some."