we know

Jade

As I sat across from Leigh-Anne and Perrie I felt my heart beat fast. It never really did this. Usually only when I worked out.

They gave me blank stares and stayed silent.

"Please tell me you two didn't call if off because of me?"

They exchanged looks then looked back at me.

"You have nothing to worry about." Leigh-Anne laughed.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God!," she said "I've just been really heartbroken latetly so I have been acting a bit over the edge."

"Jade, it's fine," Perrie smiled "Seriously I couldn't act like myself for an entire morning. But I'm back now. But we didn't tell you to meet us for nothing."

"We have something to tell you," Leigh started "hopefully you're up for it."

"Why what is it?" I ask.

"We actually found a girl you might like," Perrie smiled "she's hot, she's funny, her body is amazing and honestly you'll love her. Like I haven't talked to her much but she has this great personality that suits yours."

"You two could work," Leigh smiled "I believe in it. So you up or not?"

I took a deep breath and looked at them both, "What's her name?"

The two girls clapped and squealed.
"Jesy." they answered.

"Or Jessica," Leigh laughed "but she prefers Jesy."

"Do you have a photo?" I ask.

"Girl we came prepared," Perrie laughed as she took out her phone and scrolled through her messages "here." she answered as she faced her phone towards me.

"I - wow." was all I could say.

"Mission: Jadesy is going so well!" Perrie squealed.

"Jadesy?" I ask confused.

"We know. We kinda went overboard and thought of a ship name on the way here. Jade and Jesy equals Jadesy." Leigh answered.

"It's cute to be honest." Perrie laughed.

I laughed. "What about guys? Has there been a ship name invented yet?"

They nodded and answered "Lerrie."

"Cute." I smile.

"My heart is like melting. The happy, energetic and bubbly Jade is back," Perrie clapped " I'm so happy."

"I'm happy too. Being emo is hard work:" she groaned.

"Tell me about it!" Perrie laughed.

"Been there and done that." Leigh chuckled.

"But honestly guys," Perrie started " can we order now. I'm fucking hungry."

I looked at Leigh-Anne and laughed.

"You always are. What's new?"