beats

Leigh

"Honestly we need to print this then frame it." Perrie smiled as she held my phone in her hands and examined the photo we recently taken.

" Perrie smiled as she held my phone in her hands and examined the photo we recently taken

"We should. I actually really like it." I smile as I added bae to the caption. I mean she really was.

"And you look babein." she laughed as she shook her head and looked at me up and down.

"Oh and I should also print the photo we took with the girls after the ceremony." I say.

"Yes!," she squealed " I want post it on Instagram later too

"Yes!," she squealed " I want post it on Instagram later too. But before I get too far I would also like to know something."

"Which is what?" I asked.

"Where are we going?," she asked "for our honeymoon?"

"Secret." I laugh as I pressed my finger onto my lips and pretended that I zipped it closed.

"Why a secret? You keep hiding everything from me!" she pouted cutely as she took a sip of her drink.

"Baby," I laugh "don't get mad ok. A secret's a secret. You'll find out later. I promise. Just enjoy the reception and in no time we'll be off before you know it." I say.

"Thing is," she sighed "I never packed anything. I mean as a secret that you've been hiding for nearly half a year. Am I supposed to stay in my wedding dress?"

"You're Mom went to pack your things when you went to thr Hotel with Jesy. It was one of the reasons why we drowned you in alcohol." I laugh.

"Got you," she laughed as she pressed her lips against my cheek and kissed me gently " thank you for all this. For me you've done things I couldn't imagine my own self doing."

"Well if you look into it," I say "it wasn't really just me. It was Harry, Jesy, Jade and the rest of the boys."

"We even had to check on Michael everyday just to make sure he wouldn't spill. He forgets too much and his mouth is constantly open. Calum even suggested we choke him with a dick."

She gagged on her drink and let it sit on the table as she cleared her throat, "Ok wow."

"My words exactly." I laugh as I grabbed her fingers and played with them till they were in between mine.

"Since everyone's enjoying the ocean, the fire and the music why don't we go and have a dance?"

"Maybe we can bribe the DJ to play Into You." she laughed.

"The DJ is Jade." I laugh.

"Wait what?" she laughed, stopping in her tracks and looking for Jade.

"Over there." I say, pointing to the table that was crowded with speakers, cords and a Mac Book.

She turned to my finger and smiled as she watched Jade handle the whole party. Jesy was by her side casually eating her food as she rocked out to the beats.

"Since when did Jade master being a DJ?" she asked "Seems more of a Ashton thing."