beside you

Leigh

As I dry my hair with a towel I hear her footsteps from the bathroom. The knob turned clockwise and out she came wearing my shirt.

"Is it me," she laughed "or do we always end up wearing baggy shirts after we fuck?"

I laugh as I plugged in my straightener and watched her spin around the room.

"Well it does come in handy when we fuck. I mean it has easy access to basically your whole body," I laugh "unless you want it the harder way."

She laughed and threw her hair towel at my face. "Don't act as if we fuck everyday. Besides that was barely even near it." she laughed.

I removed the towel off my face and catched her before she could start a game of duck duck goose.

I wrapped my arms around her stomach and threw her onto the bed beside me.

"Leigh-Anne!" she squealed.

"Is there a problem with getting kisses from you everyday?"

"Are you even sober yet? I swear you're still filled with alcohol." she laughed.

"Babe, I'm sober as."

"You sure about that?"

"If I was I'd probably be on you again. But I'm not so I'm 110 percent sure. Don't test me Edwards." I laugh.

She smiled, "Ok ok I won't," she laughed "but can we please end the night now. I don't think I can open my eyes for any longer."

"Babe," I chuckle "I'm just about to straighten my hair. You can sleep now if you want. I don't mind."

She crossed her arms and pouted.

"And you're giving me that look because?..."

"I want to be beside you." she answered.

"But I am. I'm right here."

"I know," she whined "but I want you to be beside me when I fall asleep. Not a foot away from me while you straighten your hair. Pleaseeeeee." she begged.

I turned off the power point and let it rest on my bathroom sink.

"Fine," I smile "just this once."

"What do you mean just this once?" she laughed.

"If I'm about to do my hair don't ask me to go to sleep 5 minutes after. Ok?"

"Yes yes ok. Fine." she laughed as she threw the covers over her body and placed her head against my pillows.

"Goodnight Leigh." she smiled.

"Goodnight P." I smile as I pressed a soft kiss on her forehead and closed my eyes.