brown eyes

Perrie

I sit on the couch, my head aching, my dress soaking, my hand bleeding and my girlfriend beside me.

I grabbed onto her hand tightly as she pulled the pieces of glass out of my flesh. With each pull I felt the need to scream louder.

The mass of people filed out quickly through the emergency exit as we waited for first aid to arrive.

"Cheers to a fucking hectic night," I sigh as I picked up my last shot and shot it down my throat "ugh god I'm tired and it hurts."

"I know babe," she said as a tear trickled down her face. "I shouldn't have brought you here. I feel so bad. I'm supposed to be protecting you not making you get hurt."

I placed my hand on her cheek and rubbed my forehead against hers. "Don't ever blame youself for anything involving me ok? It was some stupid fight between friends. Everyone that was here was drunk. They don't know what's going on. They were intoxicated. I admit that it was fairly stupid of them to be throwing glasses." I sigh.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and one on the bridge of her nose before the wind rushed beside me.

"First aid's coming." Leigh-Anne whispered.

I nodded and sat against the couch properly. She stood up and stood beside me as the girl walked behind tables till she reached us.

My eyes scanned my hand as the girl took out her bandages, cotton balls and plyers.

"May I have your hand?" the girl asked.

I lifted my hand slowly towards her as I looked down at the floor.

"I'm not a qualified medical person but the ambulance won't be here for another hour. So I apologise if -"

I cut her short as I realised who I was hearing. Tears formed and pooled in my eyes before they streamed down.

I took my hand back down before she could even grab a hold of it.

"Jade,"I cry as I looked up and saw the brown eyed Geordie girl that I used to love. "Please don't touch me." I cry.

I lifted my chin up and watched Leigh-Anne look at me in pure confusion.

"Babe is she? -"

I nodded as I pulled my bag over my shoulder and wiped the bottom of my eyes.

"Thanks for offering the help Jade but we'll just go to the hospital,"I croak as I grabbed Leigh's wrist and dragged her behind me "let's get going babe."

"I didn't mean to." she shouted.

"Fuck off. It's not like you cared 4 months ago. Bet New York misses you anywhere. That's where you belong don't you!,"I scream as I stopped in my tracks and turned around "isn't that what you wanted in the first place? To leave me in thin air to persue your dreams? Like I get you. You wanted to persue that dream you wanted since we were teens. But you just left me," I sob "I couldn't sleep for days without thinking that I might have done something wrong. Like I don't recall hooking up with any boy or girl," I chuckle sarcastically "i loved you for 5 fucking years!"

"Perrie I didn't mean for it to be like that. I wanted to say -"

"Don't think I'll fall for your fake ass shit again Jade. It happened already. And I'm here now at a club of all fucking places. The exact same place I cried for hours and hours over you with alchohol and drunken strangers around me. I nearly got myself put into a mental institution just because of you and that stupid dream of yours. Even one goodbye would've been enough you know. But I got what? Nothing. Just air for me to breath. Not even a text, letter, email. Not even your freaking parents!"

She looked at me with her soft brown eyes and her wet cheeks. Her green parka was soaked.

"I was going to," she cried "I just didn't have -"

"Save it for my funeral Thirlwall." I cry as I grabbed Leigh-Anne's hand and walked out the door to be greeted my the cold morning air.

"Kiss me,"I say suddenly "please do it. I can't hand this.."

She tucked her long black hair behind her ear and crashed her soft pink lips against mine.

I kissed her hungrily as I tried to wash away Jade's toxic lies. I drove my arm around her back while the other cupped her cheeks.

We stopped not long after as the club lights came to an end and it was just me,her and the moon.

"Come home with me please,"I ask as I placed my forehead against hers "I need you beside me."

"From all the shit that happened yesterday and the drama that occured earlier.. I'm not going anywhere." she smiled.

"Thank you," I say "I love you so fucking much. "

"I love you too Perrie. So much that I just wanna fuck you right now."

I chuckle. "Not today princess."

She laughed and walked beside me to her car.