nightfall

Perrie

I thrust my hips against Leigh-Anne's and laughed as our drinks splashed onto the dance floor.  The music blared, the lights flashed, people dancing and drinking and here I was. My head felt like it could explode at any minute. Not gonna lie but I wanted to just fall into her arms and make her drag me into the car. 

"Careful babe," she laughed as she helped me stand straight and wrapped her arm around my waist "don't think you'll like walking the streets with wet tits."

"No not at all." I say trying to keep my balance as Jesy and Jade looked at me from the bar. They had smiles on their faces and were constantly laughing whenever I tripped over my feet. 

"Do you wanna head back to the Hotel?," I ask "think you're more than just tipsy."

"I know," I say drunkly "I'm drunk in love."

She laughed and brought me to Jesy. She seemed as sober as she was when we came in. As was Jade, "Did you guys drink at all?" I ask trying to keep my eyes open.

"No actually," Jesy laughed as she helped me onto the seat beside me "I have to walk you to the hotel. I can't do that if I'm as drunk as you." 

"But Leigh drank and she -"

"Think that's enough shots for tonight," Jade laughed as she took the glass and placed it behind her "time to put you in bed. We got a long day tomorrow. Busy as fuck."

"But I don't have anything planned for tomorrow." I say.

"Yeah, well we do," Leigh said as she pressed her lips onto my cheeks "I'll see you tomorrow baby. Love you."

"Aren't you coming with me and Jes?" I ask

"No I actually have to work." I lie.

"Oh." sighed.

"Well come on Pez," Jesy started "we gotta go."