healthy harold

Leigh

"Well other than nearly getting yourself raped," Harry chuckled over the phone "make sure you feed Perrie some healthy foods like - "

"Chicken nuggets!" Niall shouted.

"No Niall. Preferably celery sticks, lots of lettuce -"

"What the fuck am I?," Perrie asked "a Goat?"

"Just give her some McDonalds. Then all will be right in the world." Louis added.

"Can you two be like Liam and shove your mouths up your asses. I'm not talking to you," Harry spoke "As I was saying. Lots of green veges and no McDonalds every other day. Keep it on the low."

"Geez ok healthy Harold, I laugh "don't think she'll follow all that but I'll try." I say.

"Hopefully," she smirked "pretty sure I can eat you and just be as healthy."

"Ew gross." Niall laughed.

"To you," Liam said "you haven't even laid a finger on a girl so how would you know Horan?"

I laughed along with Harry and the boys while Niall stayed silent and Perrie continued watching the Pretty Little Liars Season 7 Premiere.

"Babe, I'm hungry...." Perrie groaned.

"Yeah I'll go get you some N-"

"Other food other than Nachos. Aren't you Pinnock?" Harry laughed.

"Yeah totally. Why would I give you Nachos? I'll get you a nice plate of carrot sticks with some cum on the side."

"Yes correct. Some carrots and - ok what. Pinnock no. I'm an innocent 22 year old please no. I'm begging the Jesus out of you. Ew ok. I don't care how much milk you feed her daily but not over the phone."

I laughed. "Ok Harold."

"Healthy Harold." he joked.