fair shares

Perrie

I run down the airport, my hand intertwined with Leigh as we saw Jesy and Jade in the view.

They had their hands in the air as they watched us run down to the both of them.

As we were about 5 steps away we stopped running and hurridly walked over, giving them long embraces.

"So," I smile "nice to see you two again." I laugh as I tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Been a while ain't it girls." Leigh laughed.

"Couldn't have said it better." Jesy laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Speaking of," I start "why in the fucking world are you in a wheelchair?"

Jade let out a snort and laughed as she held onto the wheelchair that Jesy sat in.

"Did you fall or something," Leigh asked as she examined her best friend's leg and entire body "you seem fine. Did you hurt yourself or something?"

"Yeah," she answered "I did actually. Not to long ago," she answered " more specifically yeaterday," she answered, clearing her throat "wasn't it Thirlwall."

Jade nodded while she continued her fit of laughter.

"What are you two on about?" I laugh.

"We're gone for a few days and we return to a uncontrollable Jade who can't stop laughing and a Jesy that doesn't seem to be hurt but in a wheelchair anyway." Leigh-Anne laughed.

"I don't seem hurt cause you can't fucking see the pain."

"Or the pleasure." Jade laughed.

"Pain?"

"Pleasure?" Leigh asked.

"Try and combine those." Jesy coughed.

"Sex." I spat.

"Fuck." Leigh-Anne said with the more appropriate term.

"Jadw couldn't keep her hands to herself. And with that she had them in me. And as a result I cannot fucking move my legs."

"Doesn't seem like it," Leigh joked "you seem pleasured."

"Fuck off Leigh-Anne. Go die in a hole." Jesy laughed.

"No I'm not mom!," she joked "I'm a child of God!"

Jesy let out a laugh and spanked her leg with the side of her huge black combat boots. "Loser."

"But to be fair I think we all had our fair share." I laugh as I nudged Leigh-Anne.

"Had some last minute hot sex on your little vacay?" Jade winked.

"Tell me about it," I say "it was steamy as fuck. 2 Minute Noodles my ass." I laugh.

"She couldn't keep her hands off my either." Leigh winked, joining in on our dirty fun.

"I mean I could but why would I want to?"