fuckboy

Perrie

Harry steps out of the bathroom and walks out with his belt undone and a big smirk painted across his face.

"Why are you smirking?" I ask as he takes a seat on the floor in front of me and buttons his pants.

"Because I could hear your little chatter you had going on," he laughed " the fact that you're planning on having a foursome. You're joking right?"

"I never said I wanted to do it," I pout "it's just Leigh-Anne and Jade." I say.

"Not trying to be harsh but I could do you better than any of the three can. Just picture us in a dark room, nothing in the air but our soft moans and my warm body pressed against your bare chest."

"Reminder that I'm married Harry and that you're my best friend. I'd never let that happen."

"Unless that was the other way around. You'd have my lips against your neck every night." he chuckled.

Jade rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink "Yeah well I've made her wet."

"So have I." Leigh-Anne added.

"Is this a challenge?," Harry asks "do you want me to make her wet?"

Leigh and Jade glance at each other then looked back at me then to Harry.

"As her best friend you have my approval." Jade says.

"Leigh?" Harry says.

"Whatever. Bet you can't."

"Although I'm quite concerned on why you're letting me fuck your wife like it's normal to do so." Harry says, wiping the bottom of his chin.

"Because I'm doing it with."

"No fucking way." Harry says.

"You're joking." I add.

"Threesome," Jade laughs "can I watch?"