daddy's girl

Leigh

I lean against the head board and played with Perrie's hair as she layed on my chest and scrolled through her phone.

Painting a smile on my face, I wouldn't want to be anywhere right now then be with her. Even though the day was a rollercoaster of a mess I still wouldn't have wanted the day any other way.

Because in the end I still have my baby girl and our little princess on her way.

"Hey," she cooed "can I ask you something?" she asked, keeping her gaze at her brightly lit screen.

"Anything." I smile.

"Can we name her Lia Ray?"

"Lia Ray," I smile "that sounds so cute. Lia Ray Pinnock. Guess we have her name sorted."

"It would've been better if we still had Janella."

I sighed, "Well even if we lost her I know she would've been so proud to have you as her mother. And I know Lia would feel the same."

She nodded, "I love you Pinnock."

"I love you more Edwards," I say, rubbing the small of her back "just remember this. No matter how many more fights we get into. We'll eventually get together again."

"And as much as I don't want another fight I couldn't agree more. But let's just try to keep it on the low. Don't think your daughter would like it."

"Course she wouldn't," I laugh "and keep it clean. She might copy your ways."

"My ways? Excuse you daddy but I'm a hundred percent sure your ways are dirtier than mine."

"Well if you do think about it. A princess should always be a good girl."

"Haven't you seen a princess be a bad bitch?" she smirked, turning over to me and laughing.

"Oh," I grin "think I have," I wink "I love bad asses princesses. Especially the ones who obey to daddy."

"I obey to daddy," she grinned, bringing her lips to mine and pulling on it "because daddy makes me feel good."

"Oh do I really?" I say, pushing my tongue into her mouth as she kissed me.

"Yes."