carry on

Perrie // 1 year later

I sit on the couch, Lia in my arms as I helped her drink her milk. Waiting for the time to pass by I thought of the last time I had Leigh-Anne with me.

It had been a month since she left for LA for a dance competition that she and the entire studio had entered.

Being away from her was hard but it was her job. There was no need to stop her. But being a single mother while she's away is tough work.

When I heard a knock at the door I quickly glanced at the time on my phone. It was 4:30pm.

It wouldn't be Leigh-Anne. Her flight isn't till 6pm. I stood up carefully and walked to the door.

I opened the door and found Jade.

"Hey," I smile "what brings you here?"

"Nothing," she answered "just have something to deliver to you. I'm not staying long."

"Package?," I ask "I didn't order anything. And where is it anyway?" I say, scanning her hands and the floor. She had nothing with her.

"I know you didn't," she laughed "it's on its way up. To heavy for me to carry. I can't even hold a plank. Don't expect too much from me." she laughed.

I laughed along, looking down and smiling as Lia wrapped her hand around my finger.

"Look baby it's Aunt Jeed."

I looked up and laughed as I saw her expression, "Jeed. Really? she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm just kidding." I say.

"Better be," she laughed as she turned her face and smiled to whatever or whoever was down the driveway

"Who are you smiling at?" I ask.

"Your delivery, " she chuckled as she grabbed a small box from a pair of hands. I couldn't see who it was "it's here." she answered.

She held the package in her hands and smiled, "There's one more. The bigger one."

I nodded, still confused at what was going on. I literally didn't buy anything online. Unless Leigh-Anne did? Maybe she wanted to bring me something from LA?

"About time." Jade whispered to a unknown person that was by the driveway.

"I know aye." the girl spoke.

It sounded quite like Leigh-Anne. But it couldn't be. I looked down at Lia and smiled as she giggled.

"Did you miss me?"

I look up and there she was. Beside my bestfriend was my Jamaican princess.

"Oh my god. Leigh-Anne." I laugh.