070716

Perrie

"Get up you hoe it's the day!," she shouted, tugging on the blanket and shaking me.

"What are you blabbering on about?," I ask "it's too early. Go back to sleep." I say.

"Ok," she laughed "one it's already 9:30 and second it's not a normal day to sleep in for."

"Why?," I ask "what's the date?"

"It's Ashton's birthday silly."

I sit up immedietly and went for my phone, scanning up and down to check that it really was.

"7 July," I say. "You've got to be kidding me. What! No he is not 22 already!"

"Well it is," Leigh-Anne laughed, removing the covers off my body and helping me get out of bed "we're heading over to his place for breakfast. I'll be waiting in the lounge. Don't take long yeah?"

I nodded and walked to the bathroom, taking a deep breath and holding my hand over my stomach to ease the pain.

"Goodmorning to you to Lia," I laugh "just woke up and you're already making mommy sick," I laugh "you better behave later."

hey guys so sorry if this update isn't the longest. ive been having writers block the entire day and couldnt really think of much. but it is ashtons birthday so he did inspire this chapter and the ones following. so do stay tune and do bear with me because writers block is just irritating lol.