trails

Perrie

I slide the note into my bag and grabbed one rose, tucking it into bag and following thee trail of red roses that was on the flower.

I giggled as I bent down and picked a new note and read it.

'Follow this and maybe you'll be lucky enough to find me <3'

I laughed and tucked it away, continuing to follow the trail that then led to the living room. The trail stopped by the couch where I found yet another note.

'Yay you found another clue. So ever since we lived together a particular object has played quite a role in the life of Lerrie ( couch... wonder why cough*)'

Here she was with her dirty thoughts. Typical Leigh-Anne.

'So believe it or not but we have had a few cheeky little kisses (and stretches :/ ) . You're probably thinking about how pointless this is about how I'm talking about a couch. Like what the fuck Leigh-Anne. But I needed 23 things so yeah. Ok you can get on with your life and just find me.

I laughed and shook my head, and walked off, following the new trail of roses that led upstairs and into a huge room. I guess which was now ours.

And another note. Of course. I laughed and picked it up.

'Oh lookie here. A place to do some stretching and a place that holds a lot of important memories to me. Just like a year ago when we met after so many years. The day I also asked you to be mine and the place where we shared our first kiss, our first laugh and our first cry. Hopefully we can make more memories in our new room ( other than stretching memories. Don't want to tire you out hehehe).

"Leigh-Anne you are insane," I say to myself, "you had no idea," I laugh "you and your dirty little mouth."

I walked out of the bedroom and followed the last trail. Surprisingly.
It led me to a set of french doors which led to a balcony. On the handles was the last note.

'Took you long enough. Walk up the bloody ladder outside. Can't wait to see your ass hehe lol.'

"Leigh-Anne Pinnock you are driving me crazy right now." I laugh as I pushed open the door and walked up the ladder.

The morning sky was filled with stars and the bright moon shining over the area.

"You lied when you said you had twenty three things to show me," I laugh as I took a seat on the edge with her, "you had like three."

She laughed and rolled her eyes before locking lips with me, "Whoops," she giggled, "happy birthday though baby girl. I was under pressure so just pretend I had another twenty for you," she laughed, "hope you liked it anyway?" she asked.

"I loved it," I smile, "everything you ha planned. From the house, the notes, the roses and your dirty jokes." I laugh.

She slid her fingers into mine and pressed a kiss on the back of my hand.

"I love you," she cooed, "thank you for everything you've given me," she laughed, "and I don't mean that in a sexual and dirty way."

I nodded," Yeah ok." I laugh.

"But yeah," she sighed, "thank you for being the way you've treated me all this years. Together or apart I still felt like you treated me like I was the only girl in the world."

"You're welcome Rihanna."

For the rest of the time we spent up on the roof we both laughed and laughed, cried from the laugher to the point where we got carried away and chatted till we couldn't keep our chill.