stay here

Perrie

I lay on my bed, my head resting on Leigh's shoulder. I snake my hand into hers.

"Can you stay here. Just for tonight?" I ask as I lift my head up and watch a smile form on her face.

She turned to me and pecked my lips. "I'd love too."

I smile. "Thank you. I really hate being alone. It gets boring nearly half the time."

"Well I'm you girlfriend now. Anything to make you happy. And as fast as this seems," she giggled " I love you."

"I love you too," I answer " Any plans on where you wanna have lunch?" I ask.

"What about Dominos?,"she laughed "I mean if you don't mind."

I shake my head, " Not at all," I laugh.
"I miss Dominos as much as Nandos misses me." I joke.

I sat up and pulled Leigh up with me.
"Is this outfit ok?," I ask looking down to what I had on "or should I change?"

"Babe you look fine," she giggled "it's cute and I like it."

"If you say so," I giggle as I got out of bed and fixed my shirt "I should really fix my hair though," I tell her as I let down my hair " it's a disgrace."

She stood behind me and wrapped her arms around me. "You are adorable," she laughed "but I'm telling you now. You look perfectly fine," she explained as she kissed me on the cheek " actually better than perfect. You look hot as fuck."

I turned around and kissed her back as she kept her arms on me.

"You know what?..."

She looked at me confused. " What?"

"We should add some Frozen Yoghurt with that Pizza," I say  "there's one down the road. We can get one on our way back. What do you think?"

"I think that'll be amazing."