move

Perrie

"Jade, you wouldn't happen to have that wheelchair still do you?" I ask, rubbing my hair in between her white towel.

"Yeah it's behind the door in the laundry," she said "why did you get Leigh-Anne back?"

I shook my head "Not really," I laugh "but close enough."

"Wait," she laughed "you two didn't just -"

The door behind me opened and Harry came out, his arm wrapped around Leigh-Anne's neck and hers around his waist.

"Harold," Jade laughed " I guess the tables have turned. Can you walk at all?"

"No," he answered "I can't go to work either. Can one of you call Liam for me."

I took my phone out of my back pocket and went to Liam's contact, letting it ring until he picked up.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hey Liam." I say.

"Hey Pez," he chuckled "what's up?" he asked.

"Harry can't make it to work today," I say "told me to call you to let you know.

"Why's that?" he asked.

"He's kinda sore at the moment." I laugh.

"Sore? What happened?"

"He was playing some indoor soccer with Leigh-Anne and myself. We were playing around as you do and the ball just flew into his um -"

"Oh he hurt his dick." he laughed.

"Yeah," I lie "just that.

"Yikes," he laughed "well tell him I'll catch up with him soon. Bye Pez."

"Bye Liam."

I hung up the phone and put it back into my pocket.

"Indoor soccer," Harry said "way to put it Edwards." he laughed.

"Would you rather have me say we did some fucking?," I ask "and that you cqb no longer walk properly."

"Ugh no." he sighed.

"Exactly."