#6• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: care_bear2326

Theme: Sad and Happy

Warning: Swearing

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Sophie's POV.

I can't wait for Simon to come home. He's been away for about a month and he's finally coming back. I was a little bit sad that we never really got to talk much when he was gone but I guess he was busy.

He was going to pull up any minute and I was nearly jumping out of my skin with excitement. Gosh how much I missed him.

It drove me mad. I played with my long ombre brown hair and the ends of my pink thigh length skirt. My black crop was covered with a cute mini black tee that went well with the skirt. Then I just wore a pair of my white shoes to go with it.

(A.N outfit is the media)

My ocean blue eyes stared at the door knob waiting for Simon to return. After waiting only a couple more minutes the door finally opened. I jumped out of my seat and ran over to him.

He was wearing a SDMN hoodie and sweatpants and looked quite tired but cute. He held his bag of stuff with one hand as I went to hug him tightly.

But he didn't really hug me back like I hoped he would. He sort of just patted me on my back then walked upstairs to put away his bag. My heart dropped slightly. What was wrong with him?

I brushed it off, maybe he just had a bad day. I know what will cheer him up. I go over to the table where I had laid out dinner for us both. I cooked his favorite. He always loved it when I cooked it.

He stomped downstairs and I greeted him with a kind smile.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" I asked bubbly. He just shrugged his shoulders ignoring me. I tried to lighten up the mood again.

"I made your favorite, want to eat with me?" I asked hopeful. Usually he would jump at the chance but once again he shrugged his shoulder. For the first time since he's been back he spoke.

"Not hungry." he reply flatly.

I couldn't help but feel disappointed. I just wanted him to be happy to see me but I guess he's not. A look of hurt flashed across my face. Simon noticed and out of no where an arguement started.

"What the fuck Sophie? Why are you sad? I've only been here 10 minutes and you're already being clingy!?" he raised his voice, each word stabbing me slowly.

I pushed away the tears and raise my voice as well.

"Clingy? Is it so bad I want to see my boyfriend again after he went away for a month? Is it so bad that I actually care? You didn't even say hi to me, hug me, kiss me or ANYTHING!"
I shouted back at him.

We started yelling back and forth over the stupidest of things. This did not go how I planned it. I was so excited to see him but he's just acting like a jerk.

Simon was in the middle of yelling at me until I had enough and cut him off half way through his sentence.

"FUCK SAKE SIMON. I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU ANYMORE. I DON'T DESERVE THIS! I just wanted one night with my boyfriend," I started out yelling but was soon nearly in tears and faded back into a whisper.

Simon heard me and I soon saw regret flash in his eyes but I was done. I grabbed my keys and walked out side as the cold air hit my exposed skin.

I walked down the street shivering as I called the first person in my contacts. Josh. He answered almost immediately and I didn't realize I was crying until I heard him ask what was wrong.

I asked if he could pick me up and that I would explain when he got here. He said he will be there soon and I hanged up on him.

I broke down in tears on the side of the street wondering what made Simon say all of the mean things to me. Had I done something?

I wiped away my salty tears trying to control my breathing. Josh soon pulled up and gave me a tight hug leading me to his car.

On the way to his house I explained everything that happened and I think Josh was a little pissed at Simon. We soon pulled up at Josh's house and he gave me the spare bedroom where I ended up crying myself to sleep on only minutes later.

//In the morning//

I woke up to 34 missed calls and 88 messages all from Simon. I ignored every single one of them. I put down my phone and laid in bed. I jumped when I heard Josh yelling.

"SIMON GET OUT! SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Simon was here!!

I wanted to run into his arms and forget this whole thing but he still hurt me and I don't want it to happen again. I dragged myself out of bed and tip toed down the stairs out of view but in ear shot.

"Josh I-I need to see her...please!" I never had heard him sound so broken before. It slightly killed me inside. I walked into view so Simon could see me.

His eyes were puffy and red just like mine and hair was wild as well. We both looked like shit and knew we both couldn't last long without each other.

"Sophie babe, I'm so sorry I didn't mean any of the things I said and when you left it hit me. I need you and you are right, you do deserve better than me but I'm sorry!" He broke into a sob and I couldn't help it anymore.

I pulled him to me and told him I forgived him.

"I love you so much Si," I soothed

"I love you to baby girl,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go Sophie hope you like it xx.

~~~~~~

Also guys this is my 4th imagine today so I've got 4 done today which I'm pretty proud of. I'm off to bed now and I'll have more of your requests done soon. xx

Published : 25.7.16

Edited: 6.9.17