#55• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: ElleinaSDMN

Theme: Fight, sad, happy

Warnings: Self harm, swearing.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Elleina's POV.

Here we go again... I thought when we got into another yelling match. Simon and I had been fighting a lot lately over the stupidest of things. We were at it again and I'm glad that it was just us two home.

Usually we would argue then one of us would walk out then it would only take an hour for us to make up until the next fight came. But this one was just getting worse this time.

"WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING!? WHAT'S THE POINT! IT'S ALL WE DO ANYMORE!" I yell flinging my arms out in frustration. He was fuming mad.

"IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH ANY OF MY EX GIRLFRIEND! THEY WEREN'T AS ANNOYING!" He shouted and instead of me shouted back I stood frozen in silence. He really just compared me to his ex?

Then my mind went to the past in a flashback with my last boyfriend, Adam.

~~~~~~~

"Your so useless Elleina, my ex was so much better than you. So much prettier and now I'm stuck with you!" He yelled as I whimpered underneath his stare as he raised his hand again.

It came down shockingly hard against my cheek, it brought tears to my eyes. I fell against the ground as he struck me again.

"Please...stop...please," I begged but he didn't show any mercy. He hovered over me and lifted his foot and it was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

~~~~End of flashback~~~~

I stared at Simon and cowered back in fear. Simons eyes softened and his anger seemed to disappear as he knew what I just remembered. I had told him about my abusive ex who always used to compare me to his ex.

I can't believe Simon just compared me to his!? You've got to be kidding me? What's next? Hitting?

"Fine, go back to her then." I choked back my tears and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door in Simons face and locked it.

Simons words echoed in my head and the hits of the past kept coming in. I grabbed my hair trying to get it to stop. My hands and feet were moving, already their decision was made up.

I grabbed my old blade that I kept but stopped using until now. I held the cold metal to my arm as I made the first cut. My salty tears mixed with the red blood that flowed from my skin.

"ELLEINA! PLEASE OPEN THIS DOOR! I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID, I'M SORRY I'M NOT LIKE HIM..." his voice faded out as I could hear him slide down the door. I was sitting against the door on my side as well.

The blood dropped into the tiled floor as I didn't hesitate to create another mark which would scar but in this time I didn't think twice about the consequences.

"Please...open the door..." he begged and I squeezed my eyes shut as tears rolled down my face and my head dropped along with the blade.  I sniffed back my tears and got off the floor and quickly wiped up the blood before it dried on the ground.

I waited for the blood coming from my cuts to stop and I rolled my sleeve over them and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy and red. I looked so weak and broken. I could still hear Simon begged and crying. He knew what he said was wrong.

I took a deep breath and walked over and opened the door for him. He jumped up and his eyes resembled mine.

"I'm sorry, please you have to believe me. I'll never do it again. I'm sorry, I promise to stop fighting with you because I can't lose you..." Simons eyes watered but then his eyes looked down at my arm. He knew that I would.

I tried to pull back but he grabbed my arm just in time and held it firm so I couldn't pull away. Before he rolled my sleeve he looked at me with pain clear in his eyes.

"Please tell me you didn't..." I couldn't answer him, I looked away ashamed and I heard his gasp when he saw them. He didn't say anything he just pulled me into a hug and squeezed me.

"Not again. Promise?" He said into my ear. I nodded and he pulled back and walked into the bathroom found my blade that I used and flushed it. He turned back to face me and I looked at the ground.

"Please look at me Elleina. I love you, do you forgive me?" He stepped closer to me until his chest was nearly touching me. He looked down at me and I met eyes with him.

"I know you didn't mean it Simon, just never again for both of us?" he nodded in agreement and I let a smile out and I hugged him tightly.

The thoughts that were in my head had disappeared and Simon led me into bed and we cuddled the rest of the day glad that we sorted it out quickly.

"I love you Elleina,"

"I love you to Si."

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~

Thank you guys so much for everything you guys have done. I love you guys so much💖💖

Published: 21.3.17
Edited: 14.9.17