He gets jealous♡

Hey everyone! This is one of the first preferences. I'm going to try and post every day? We will see how I go😂❤ Cause I know you guys prefer imagines xx

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Tobi♡

Tobi was generally pretty chill so it took a lot for him to get jealous. But when he did he made sure that everyone knew you were his. He had no probably yelling at anyone who shamelessly flirted with you and would even just straight up kiss you in front of them.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Simon♡

Simon would stare at the guy asking for you number with his fists bunched by his sides. He would see you politely decline but once they boy didn't leave you alone he would step in and his height would be enough to scare of the guy. He would turn back to you showering your face with kisses.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

JJ♡

JJ became a bit of an alpha. He would show off how great he is and made the guy flirting wiyh you seem small and insignificant. but if his jealousy was bad enough, you would see and have to drag him away before things got out of hand.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Josh♡

Jealous Josh is a silent Josh. He trusts you completely but he would send death stares at a boy flirting with you, he would wrap his arm around you pulling you closer to him as he would obviously roll his eyes at the boy then end up dragging you away cause he couldn't handle it anymore.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Vik♡

Vik was usually pretty quiet and got upset whenever he thought about you with someone else. He would be jealous but pretend not to be. You would give him all your attention and prove to him that he had no reason to be jealous or upset.
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Ethan♡

Ethan was known for having no problem fighting others. He would get so angry whenever he saw another man flirting with you, he would pull you behind him as he tell the man harshly to leave. If he doesn't, then Ethan would give him one hard punch to remember.
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Harry♡

He tried to hide his jealousy and would deny it every time you asked. You thought it was pretty cute how he sulked and pouted with his arms crossed like a child. He knew it was silly to be jealous he trusted you and he knew that no man would ever steal you away from him.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx